+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thoughts On Nine Players For Preston

Thoughts On Nine Players For Preston

Any thoughts on the nine players for Preston besides Townsend and Wallace already on the selection sheet?

I’ll leave it to Carlos. None of us watch the team in training each week. We will lose. We did today. We have had a great season whatever happens. COYB!

The undroppables ( favourites) will play Furlong, Bartley, Phillips and Diangana nailed on add to that some out of the box thinking to get Reach on the pitch as well, I’ve had it with Corberan and his negative tactics and ridiculous team selections if Mr Patel changed the coach no tears from me the football is tedious and boring and quite frankly I fed up with it, look at how the Sheffield Wed player defended at the end, true grit and determination, all we get is tippy tappy passing that goes nowhere

Quote Originally Posted by boingy View Post
    I’ll leave it to Carlos. None of us watch the team in training each week. We will lose. We did today. We have had a great season whatever happens. COYB!

Broken record!!! Tell that to the travelling fans today who mainly left on mass 10 mins from the end. Corberon is to blame today for that shocking team selection

Quote Originally Posted by Bombers right foot View Post
    The undroppables ( favourites) will play Furlong, Bartley, Phillips and Diangana nailed on add to that some out of the box thinking to get Reach on the pitch as well, I’ve had it with Corberan and his negative tactics and ridiculous team selections if Mr Patel changed the coach no tears from me the football is tedious and boring and quite frankly I fed up with it, look at how the Sheffield Wed player defended at the end, true grit and determination, all we get is tippy tappy passing that goes nowhere

I go to most games and got to agree with you! The football is dire and thought under Pulis it was better and that was at least the Premier!

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Broken record!!! Tell that to the travelling fans today who mainly left on mass 10 mins from the end. Corberon is to blame today for that shocking team selection
    What did you tell the travelling fans when we won 4-1 away to Huddersfield? Are you waiting for a bad meal off your wife to tell her she can’t cook? 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    I go to most games and got to agree with you! The football is dire and thought under Pulis it was better and that was at least the Premier!
    I hated Pulis but at least we could defend under him and showed some spirit.
    We’ve seen it far too often this season when teams show grit and determination and get at us we fall to pieces. In games like these there is no room for the likes of Diangana, Phillips or Bartley and enough said about the full backs

Matty Philips started the season well ,got his usual muscle injury out for half a season and has come back with no time to pick up his form .
    I think he will be gone in the summer .

This post should not have been sent. See the one below.
    Last edited by Leicesterbaggie; 27-04-2024 at 06:08 PM.

As I’ve stated before, I think that we have finished where I thought that we would, around the play offs. Having said this, I was disappointed and surprised when I saw the side selected today. In my opinion it was nowhere near our best eleven. Let’s hope that Ipswich do us a favour tonight and if they don’t, we put out the best side possible v. Preston.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)