+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thoughts On Nine Players For Preston

I never thought watching Ipswich v Hull could be so exciting!

Quote Originally Posted by billsbest View Post
    Bothe need the win....but as much as it still pains me...I want an Ipswich win. (FA cup sme-final)

Quote Originally Posted by billsbest View Post
    🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Quote Originally Posted by Dubbag View Post
    Bothe need the win....but as much as it still pains me...I want an Ipswich win. (FA cup sme-final)

Me too as hate Leeds and their fans and honestly think we would do better playing Leeds than Southampton. That said - Blues have to beat Norwich and anything could happen in our game the way we are playing.

I think it's pretty obvious that over the last few weeks CC has been trying to manage some of the players game time as we have had a number of players that have played a lot of games, and we also have players coming back from injuries that need to build up fitness, this has meant we have lost some of the continuity we had when due to injuries the team effectively picked it self, people also asking why Fellows didn't start he has hardly trained all week due to a groin issue the last we need is for him to make the injury worse and put him out for the rest of the season, just out of interest i would like to see what some of the fans moaning the most actually think is our best team?

Quote Originally Posted by saltnshake View Post
    I think it's pretty obvious that over the last few weeks CC has been trying to manage some of the players game time as we have had a number of players that have played a lot of games, and we also have players coming back from injuries that need to build up fitness, this has meant we have lost some of the continuity we had when due to injuries the team effectively picked it self, people also asking why Fellows didn't start he has hardly trained all week due to a groin issue the last we need is for him to make the injury worse and put him out for the rest of the season, just out of interest i would like to see what some of the fans moaning the most actually think is our best team?

A team with Mowatt - Fellows - Asante or Maja and Reach on current form. M’vila is no Mowatt who has been one of our best players - no Wallace up front and no Townsend. Could even be persuaded to try AJ over Bartley as he’s chased shadows over recent matches.

Not too much to ask to have more of an attacking thrust like Leicester. Although that match was frustrating it was good football unlike today - Rotherham - Sunderland and many more I could mention where it was dire!

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    A team with Mowatt - Fellows - Asante or Maja and Reach on current form. M’vila is no Mowatt who has been one of our best players - no Wallace up front and no Townsend. Could even be persuaded to try AJ over Bartley as he’s chased shadows over recent matches.

Not too much to ask to have more of an attacking thrust like Leicester. Although that match was frustrating it was good football unlike today - Rotherham - Sunderland and many more I could mention where it was dire!
    Asante played against Rotherham and Sunderland…(sent off in the latter)

Asante is our top scorer regardless of the chances he misses so he should play.

It’s not like anyone else is scoring many when he’s left out.

Reach for Deadend

Mowatt for Yann not the man! (Yet)

Asante instead of ass (Wallace)

Fellows for Dig-ya-gardening leave!

Quote Originally Posted by saltnshake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Asante is our top scorer regardless of the chances he misses so he should play.

It’s not like anyone else is scoring many when he’s left out.

Reach for Deadend

Mowatt for Yann not the man! (Yet)

Asante instead of ass (Wallace)

Fellows for Dig-ya-gardening leave!

Couldn’t have said it better myself! Look at Ipswich tonight - quality all over the pitch and their style of football is consistent week in week out!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)