+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bristol City Post Match Thoughts

Yes the damage done by the board down will take 3-5yrs to rectify on the pitch. Off it. TS honeymoon is well and truly over. Never seen such an outright disconnect from fans and club. Last time was remotely similar after Evans was sacked. He's not the solution this time either. Utter train wreck of a football club. Tinpot status.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Erased View Post
    Suspect his agent will already be getting ready to organise a move.

The trigger on the clause was simply to ensure we get a fee.
    It wouldn’t surprise me if both Ollie and Haks leave. They probably need a fresh start somewhere and as SE has said it,s been a very long season for them.
    Not what some fans would want but maybe that’s what’s best for those players

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post
    Ollie rathbones views on game,and his new contract which he doesn’t sound particularly too enthusiastic about..

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p0...n=share-mobile
    I think he is fed up with waiting, it was the club that put original contract discussions on hold, then a few weeks ago they say that they are looking to offer new deals, then SE comes in and the club invoke the extension option and put discussions on hold again until July when the team return after the break. I suspect that Evans has done this to stop R/S and duggy donowt from giving them long new contracts when he isn’t sure he wants that as he might want to choose to spend the money elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    It wouldn’t surprise me if both Ollie and Haks leave. They probably need a fresh start somewhere and as SE has said it,s been a very long season for them.
    I suppose it might be same how the fans feel,if you have a poor season with such turmoil you probably feel a bus disengaged and maybe don’t want to be a part of it.SE may try and change that with them but there will have to be will from them to stay.but at least we will get a few for them for one year at least.i think rathbone is the sort of player evans style can get the best out of…we will see how it pans out…

Victor he won't be here next season. Probably miss some out Peltier Hall Morrison Blackett Cafu Clucas Lindsay Ferguson Bramall Eaves Wyke Seriki shouldn't be. Rinohmota Revan possibly keep. McCart McGuckin access in pre-season. Side needs a reboot!

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Victor he won't be here next season. Probably miss some out Peltier Hall Morrison Blackett Cafu Clucas Lindsay Ferguson Bramall Eaves Wyke Seriki shouldn't be. Rinohmota Revan possibly keep. McCart McGuckin access in pre-season. Side needs a reboot!
    Some of the better ones ( if that's possible) will have already had whispered offers.

Agree with steve Evan’s comments, penalty iffy, looked like a clear dive to me, eaves should have scored. Result could have been different.

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    If they was to stay we wouldn't off extended there contract.

They would off signed a new one

Don't take much to recognise that

Quote Originally Posted by Derbymiller View Post
    Evans interview was very interesting two things stuck out for me, the first that he said that team would struggle in League 1 and the second that the amount of soft tissue injuries indicate a problem behind the scenes. So it shows just how much damage MT did to our club, not helped by TS not providing proper training facilities and supporting infrastructure, it was never about bad luck or any other superstitious mumbo jumbo it was shocking decisions by Taylor and a board not understanding the importance of the support around the first team. Scott has to take some accountability as well, a lot of work for Evans to do I hope that TS listens to the report he will get in the next two weeks
    But only 1 off them has left.

Does that say its going to improve

A bizarre day all round. Sat with giant bananas , Vikings and a Chelsea pensioner.
    Three pitch invaders, one a frantic dad chasing his special needs son. Don't think many fans realised that at first. Then they both gave us the middle finger! Third one a middle -aged man in bubble wrap!, in time added on. Strange way to get a stadium ban.
    The match. We have been so nice and naive for a bottom club. City took s***houserey to a new level. Dives for both goals, spoiling a dull 0-0. Eavesy! took some right stick and only retaliated at the end with a mild ankle-tap. Of course he got booked for it!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast