+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Bristol City Post Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by MillersJ81 View Post
    MT also took 5 points off Burnley and Sheffield United and a draw at Luton another promoted team also winning until the last few minutes. Personally imo MT wasn’t the monster a few supporters make him out to be .This season the home form under MT wasn’t stunning but ok . Away form ,never any good whoever’s been in charge in the championship.
    Taylor certainly wasn't a monster but he was out of his depth and came over as arrogant at times. He's already causing similar problems at Bristol Rovers.
    I'm not sure what all these facts and figures about who did what actually prove but I'll just chuck in that if Taylor had been manager for the full season we would have been relegated with his average points per game. Means nothing does it?

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Taylor certainly wasn't a monster but he was out of his depth and came over as arrogant at times. He's already causing similar problems at Bristol Rovers.
    I'm not sure what all these facts and figures about who did what actually prove but I'll just chuck in that if Taylor had been manager for the full season we would have been relegated with his average points per game. Means nothing does it?
    Not really causing problems at Bristol is he since his record is better than the last 2 managers. Like you say though. Not sure why we need these facts

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Not really causing problems at Bristol is he since his record is better than the last 2 managers. Like you say though. Not sure why we need these facts
    Reading through some of the comments on their forum a lot of supporters seem to be unhappy with him and his approach.
    A bit like our lot on here really 🙂

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    True. Of course if Paul Warne hadn't 'abandoned ship' and we'd have carried on at the same kilter we'd have ended up with 71pts and been in the playoffs so essentially he's the one to blame as to why we aren't in the Premiership and challenging for a European spot this season

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    True. Of course if Paul Warne hadn't 'abandoned ship' and we'd have carried on at the same kilter we'd have ended up with 71pts and been in the playoffs so essentially he's the one to blame as to why we aren't in the Premiership and challenging for a European spot this season
    Indeed.
    To paraphrase Jim Bowen " look at what we could have won."
    Bloody Warney 🙂

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456