+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I will not be renewing but !!!

Quote Originally Posted by jackal2 View Post
    I'll be getting mine, no problem. Overall I think the club's in very good hands with these owners. I've got significant doubts about the current Head Coach, but it's inevitable that there will be times under any ownership regime where fans and leadership don't see completely eye to eye.

Football isn't a perfect science, it's about trial and error, and the recruitment in the summer really needs to be focused on addressing the side's lack of physicality, aggression and defensive fundamentals. That way, we should be okay in this league, whether it takes Stuart Maynard or someone else to realise that potential.
    I’m on the exact same page, if the problems are addressed pre season then I will judge him properly then. He's definitely underperformed results wise but with the blow of LW going to the players and the silly errors for me it’s slightly muddied the water to be 100% sure either way on him.

Not a fan of the head coach but I’ll definitely be renewing. The club’s in good hands and they deserve our backing, even if their recruitment choices aren’t particularly good atm.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Not a fan of the head coach but I’ll definitely be renewing. The club’s in good hands and they deserve our backing, even if their recruitment choices aren’t particularly good atm.
    Another happy clapper pissing his pants

The silly errors certainly need to be left behind, and that means leaving behind the excuses for over-playing in defensive parts of the pitch. "We want players to take responsibility" is not an acceptable explanation for the ridiculous risks we've taken this season that have led to the concession of multiple comical goals. That nonsense needs to stop, now.

Has anyone heard anything about prices or have I missed it?

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    Announcemnet coming on Monday I think.

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    Being announced on Monday. Not sure why it’s so late, but maybe there’s some marketing hook they’ll be revealing?

Released this week I believe

Quote Originally Posted by WarsopPie View Post
    Another happy clapper pissing his pants
    Kids, stay off the crystal meth. It affects your ability to read.

Quote Originally Posted by nw6pie View Post
    Why? If people are coming to watch Notts because they think we’re going to win every game, they should probably go and watch Man City instead.
    Don't quite know the correct response to that sentence but don't most people who go expect (want/think) Notts to win?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast