+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I will not be renewing but !!!

Quote Originally Posted by SmiffyPie View Post
    Don't quite know the correct response to that sentence but don't most people who go expect (want/think) Notts to win?
    Maybe a few have grown too accustomed to us winning most of our home games over the past five seasons. I just find the “not renewing my season ticket” response rather laughable.

Laugh by all means but you are clearly missing the point

Quote Originally Posted by Piessince67 View Post
    I have had a season ticket this year,i have not missed a single game,and i fully expect to go to most games next season ,but i will not be renewing my season ticket.
    I can almost say the same:

I have had a season ticket this year, I have not missed a single home game, and I fully expect to go to most games next season. I will be renewing my season ticket as soon as they come available.

Quote Originally Posted by nw6pie View Post
    Maybe a few have grown too accustomed to us winning most of our home games over the past five seasons. I just find the “not renewing my season ticket” response rather laughable.
    Me too and more so people that keep making the same statement every week or more, we get it you’re not getting a season ticket, who cares????

Laugh by all means but you are clearly missing the point
    The point is if you think a season like this is a reason not to renew your season ticket, you clearly weren’t around when we were truly dire and the entertainment value was pretty much zero.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I can almost say the same:

I have had a season ticket this year, I have not missed a single home game, and I fully expect to go to most games next season. I will be renewing my season ticket as soon as they come available.
    I don't get their logic, if you're going to go to most games anyway, surely save yourself money and buy a season ticket? 🤣

Once again i will say you are missing the point.I said quite clearly that i will be buying tickets on a match by match basis ,and if i go to every game then the club has extra revenue from me.However i want to reserve the option ,where things are wrong and not being addressed ,i cease going.That is my right as a consumer.Remember that if you keep going ,week in week out,you are very loyal,and that is admirable ,but things will not change.

What point are you making? Your not buying a season ticket? So what, your still going to the games. Be different if you said I had one this season but not getting one next season or setting foot in ML until this or that changes. Thread about nothing

Once again i will say you are missing the point.I said quite clearly that i will be buying tickets on a match by match basis ,and if i go to every game then the club has extra revenue from me.However i want to reserve the option ,where things are wrong and not being addressed ,i cease going.That is my right as a consumer.Remember that if you keep going ,week in week out,you are very loyal,and that is admirable ,but things will not change.
    We get the point, you will go and support the team and financially support the club when everything is to your liking.

Absolutely correct ,and i am a fairly typical consumer

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast