+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I will not be renewing but !!!

I will not be renewing but !!!

I have had a season ticket this year,i have not missed a single game,and i fully expect to go to most games next season ,but i will not be renewing my season ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by Piessince67 View Post
    I have had a season ticket this year,i have not missed a single game,and i fully expect to go to most games next season ,but i will not be renewing my season ticket.
    It’s going to take time to progress up the leagues (ask Mansfield), so why the histrionics? This season has petered out rather badly, but I trust the owners to learn from their mistakes and get us challenging for automatic promotion next season. Like many others, I’m not convinced by SM and he’s overseen some dire performances, but let’s see how we strengthen in the summer and then go again.

As i said i will go tomost games and buy my ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by nw6pie View Post
    It’s going to take time to progress up the leagues (ask Mansfield), so why the histrionics? This season has petered out rather badly, but I trust the owners to learn from their mistakes and get us challenging for automatic promotion next season. Like many others, I’m not convinced by SM and he’s overseen some dire performances, but let’s see how we strengthen in the summer and then go again.
    Love your optimism and so wish I shared it, but unless at least half this team, most of the defence, all the keepers plus Maynard are gone, we are at best mid table at worst relegation fodder.

Quote Originally Posted by Piessince67 View Post
    As i said i will go tomost games and buy my ticket.
    Said from Day 1 mate when this clown was appointed I know at least 7-9 that won’t be renewing.
    They would rather wait till he’s sacked early next season which is a dead cert then pay on a pay as you go basis even if it does cost more in the long run.

Season ticket sales will be down whatever they do.

Quote Originally Posted by marky View Post
    Season ticket sales will be down whatever they do.
    Why? How many boring games were there at Meadow Lane this season? If people are coming to watch Notts because they think we’re going to win every game, they should probably go and watch Man City instead. We had half a good season, before losing our manager and then losing our way. Lots to put right for next season, but it’s a bit early to be writing us off.

I'll be getting mine, no problem. Overall I think the club's in very good hands with these owners. I've got significant doubts about the current Head Coach, but it's inevitable that there will be times under any ownership regime where fans and leadership don't see completely eye to eye.

Football isn't a perfect science, it's about trial and error, and the recruitment in the summer really needs to be focused on addressing the side's lack of physicality, aggression and defensive fundamentals. That way, we should be okay in this league, whether it takes Stuart Maynard or someone else to realise that potential.

I will be buying my match ticket early games,but i want the option to vote with my feet.I hope it does not come to that and if i go to every game then the club have gained from me paying more.However this nonsense about "loyal supporters" just allows an unsatisfactory situation to continue.I just cannot renew with so many doubts .

The novelty of being back in the Football League will have worn off and the fixtures next season aren't very attractive so I expect a drop in ST holders.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast