+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: I will not be renewing but !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Piessince67 View Post
    A message to Elite Pie ,you descibed my message as bull****,well its fine to disagree with what i said ,but that is an aggresive response and hence my reply.
    You seriously think that was aggressive?? You need to get out & see the real world

Absolutely correct ,and i am a fairly typical consumer
    Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    You seriously think that was aggressive?? You need to get out & see the real world
    Agree, but not out to meadow lane, well not if their not winning.

Well reading the thread one thing we can all agree on is that the appointment of SM as head coach has certainly split the fan base. Although quite a few people thought Williams was weak in areas but he nearly has Swansea top half now. Not bad for a team that was relegation fodder for many. Let's just see how SM does next season and who we bring in and manage to get rid of. There is a lot of work to do that's for sure.

Yea that is the reply i expected.I have to admit i circulate amonst educated professional people ,so my real world is probably very different to yours.Fair enough.

That was addressed to Elite Pie

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    Well reading the thread one thing we can all agree on is that the appointment of SM as head coach has certainly split the fan base. Although quite a few people thought Williams was weak in areas but he nearly has Swansea top half now. Not bad for a team that was relegation fodder for many. Let's just see how SM does next season and who we bring in and manage to get rid of. There is a lot of work to do that's for sure.
    Exactly, SM’s results have been awful. That said if he’s here after the next couple of weeks the reason will be the owners have their ear to the ground within the club and have the belief with new players he will get results. If he doesn’t I have absolutely no doubt they will pull the trigger, their calm and calculated and have put near 20m in already, they won’t mess around.

I have to admit i circulate amonst educated professional people ,so my real world is probably very different to yours.
    If that is where you circulate, then your grammar suggests that you are way out of your depth! I have to admit I am rather uneducated and unprofessional, but I (not i) can at least spell 'amongst'. And I would never put a space before a comma rather than after it.

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    Has anyone heard anything about prices or have I missed it?
    £20 across the board

Oh right ,well my degree was in maths so my grammar is not my stongest point but thank you for pointing it out.The point is that i my original l post very much applies to me ,i will be buying tickets on a match by match basis ,call me what you will,but i dont think i will be untypical.

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    £20 across the board
    What do you mean Durham?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast