+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Season Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by Piessince67 View Post
    Why is there a 3.50 admin fee?
    Because Hardy paid £100k to Ticketmaster to handle the ticketing

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    Because Hardy paid £100k to Ticketmaster to handle the ticketing
    Alan ‘Bow down before me for saving you’ Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by Piessince67 View Post
    Why is there a 3.50 admin fee?
    It's a bloody cheek to be honest. People shell out the not inconsiderable sum of £405 to watch football and the club wants you to pay for processing your transaction too, like they're doing you a favour. They should be appreciative that people are willing to make such a commitment in the first place. Plus I see free delivery of season tickets has gone West this season, so you either have to pay £2 or go to collect.

These are little issues in the grand scheme of things, but I'm seeing a few signs of some of the customer friendly touches we used to associate with Jason Turner being taken away since Joe Palmer rocked up. In terms of business practice, he seems more Ryanair, less Ryan Reynolds.

I've renewed of course, but with a slightly sour taste in my mouth.
    Last edited by jackal2; 01-05-2024 at 01:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jackal2 View Post
    It's a bloody cheek to be honest. People shell out the not inconsiderable sum of £405 to watch football and the club wants you to pay for processing your transaction too, like they're doing you a favour. They should be appreciative that people are willing to make such a commitment in the first place. Plus I see free delivery of season tickets has gone West this season, so you either have to pay £2 or go to collect.

These are little issues in the grand scheme of things, but I'm seeing a few signs of some of the customer friendly touches we used to associate with Jason Turner being taken away since Joe Palmer rocked up. In terms of business practice, he seems more Ryanair than Ryan Reynolds.

Just wait till you next book a ticket for a gig, that’s when the obscene booking fees really leave a sour taste.

I don’t quite understand the admin fee per ticket, though - which is the same whichever way you book your ticket (I paid £10.50 for my three). I assume there’s an accounting reason why they can’t “hide” the cost in the overall ticket price, which would be slightly less annoying.

Pretty much everyone does it these days, though, whatever you’re booking for.

Renewed , what else am I going to do with my Saturdays

Quote Originally Posted by ireallyhateforest View Post
    Renewed , what else am I going to do with my Saturdays
    Or Friday nights. Or odd times on a Sunday…

Quote Originally Posted by nw6pie View Post
    Just wait till you next book a ticket for a gig, that’s when the obscene booking fees really leave a sour taste.

I don’t quite understand the admin fee per ticket, though - which is the same whichever way you book your ticket (I paid £10.50 for my three). I assume there’s an accounting reason why they can’t “hide” the cost in the overall ticket price, which would be slightly less annoying.

Pretty much everyone does it these days, though, whatever you’re booking for.
    True, but it will continue if too many people just accept this low-level sh*thousery without calling it out, wherever it happens.

The fact is, you cannot by a Notts County season ticket as advertised for £405, so basically it's a con to suggest you can. The real cost is £408.50 (plus delivery) and that should clearer in the table of prices, not hidden away lower down the webpage like a used car salesman tagging extras on to the agreed price.

Or Friday nights. Or odd times on a Sunday…
    True .

Quote Originally Posted by jackal2 View Post

These are little issues in the grand scheme of things, but I'm seeing a few signs of some of the customer friendly touches we used to associate with Jason Turner being taken away since Joe Palmer rocked up. In terms of business practice, he seems more Ryanair, less Ryan Reynolds.

You know that card processing companies aren’t free? All Notts and many of the companies that take card payments are doing is passing on (some of) the cost.
    As for collecting a season ticket or paying £2 for delivery… is either a real inconvenience to you? Maybe what Notts should do is go £410 and delivery etc is free? That way you may feel you got value but in reality paid the same.

I.
    I’ve just signed up for another 18 month contract with Sky and they charged me £10 admin which is a bit of a p1ss take

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast