+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Season Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by ancientpie View Post
    About 10 years ago I had the basic family package with sky & when I told them I was leaving I finished up with the whole package, film, sport the lot free for 15 months, 2 lots of 6 months & 1 of 3 before they gave up on me, very nice but I still left.
    Same here they quoted £157 this year from £70 so I phoned up to cancel and got it for £70 again, sport and cinema, home phone and broadband.

Quote Originally Posted by 1955pie View Post
    I would think so. ST Renewals have gone up around 8.5% on average so wouldn’t be surprised at £24 or more likely £25.
    Don't be so sure in that. Putting up season tickets £20 isn't actually that bad, it still keeps it value for money and if you sell 5000, that is £100,000 extra income. Now we've seemingly out sold from last season as per the fans forum so let's say we'll sell a little more than last year and go for 6,500. That is £130,000 extra, that is another player in the budget at £2500 a week.

Putting up the day to day prices the same percentage will possibly scare people off, we are currently about £10 cheaper than them over the river, putting it up doesn't incentivise any to cross over for the odd game so I would expect those prices to stay static

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    Don't be so sure in that. Putting up season tickets £20 isn't actually that bad, it still keeps it value for money and if you sell 5000, that is £100,000 extra income. Now we've seemingly out sold from last season as per the fans forum so let's say we'll sell a little more than last year and go for 6,500. That is £130,000 extra, that is another player in the budget at £2500 a week.

Putting up the day to day prices the same percentage will possibly scare people off, we are currently about £10 cheaper than them over the river, putting it up doesn't incentivise any to cross over for the odd game so I would expect those prices to stay static
    Less financial incentive to buy a season ticket then.

Less financial incentive to buy a season ticket then.
    Why is it? You get in to games for £14 rather than £22

Even better if you get in for £14 rather than £24.
    Not everyone is able to get to every game, so do the calculation on whether it is worth it. I know a season ticket holder who only goes to Saturday 3pm kick offs. I have no idea what he will do about the Saturday 12:30 kick offs. So he might be one to do the calculation.

Even better if you get in for £14 rather than £24.
    Not everyone is able to get to every game, so do the calculation on whether it is worth it. I know a season ticket holder who only goes to Saturday 3pm kick offs. I have no idea what he will do about the Saturday 12:30 kick offs. So he might be one to do the calculation.
    That is possibly me, for the last few seasons I have not been able to do night games ( the promotion season was a nightmare with loads of games moved to midweek ) but I am renewing & early Kick Offs will be ok as will 5-30 KOs & Sunday games so I am hoping to catch more rather than less. COYP

1200 sold so far apparently!

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    1200 sold so far apparently!
    How does that compare?

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    Daft sod!!
    Should have told them u were leaving them, bend over backwards then to keep u. Would have got no admin skysports half price for 6 months at least or some other deal. Play them at their own game.
    They dropped the bill from £75 to £60 but if I had held out I probably could have got a better deal,I’m no good at holding out and they probably knew it

Quote Originally Posted by Kent Magpie View Post
    How does that compare?
    No idea, just had an email saying they'd sold 1200

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast