+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Notts County season tickets for comparison

Notts County season tickets for comparison

I’ve no idea how much Utds season tickets will be next season so I thought thst I would put up Notts for comparison

Main Stand

Adult £405 (season ticket renewal)

*£430

Over 65. £242

* £350

Kop and Family Stand £325 (season ticket renewal)

* £350

Over 65. £215

*£270

* Price if your not renewing last season ticket
    Last edited by chaincey.ncfc; 29-04-2024 at 10:06 AM.

Never mind a season ticket, turn up with £405 at Brunton Park and they'd let you have a couple of our players.

Lol

NCFC have to get income from somewhere when the is Premiership Football to watch over the bridge

With Forest being in The Prem the demand for tickets has outstripped the amount available and so we’ve seen an increase coming through the gates ,apart from the casual supporter there’s also a noticeable increase in 13- 18’s as well,if we can get them hooked then they are the fans of the future so I for one hope that Forest don’t get relegated

We was averaging around 7/8000 when Notts was in the bargain basement bdb,how many did Dale get?

You know how lowly paid servants are to the rich folk of Rochdale are Chalky.. 😎

Carlisle United or Manchester United???

Ouch…

https://www.carlisleunited.co.uk/new...2425-campaign/

Why is the U18 ticket and the U14 ticket listed separately even though they are exactly the same price? Wouldn’t be easier just to say U18?

Seems a bit high but if they owners invest in players that want promotion it could be value for money,only time will tell

* All children under-14 (ST or match ticket) must be accompanied by someone 18 or over (Young Adult, Senior or Adult with a season ticket or match ticket). An U14 season ticket or match ticket cannot be purchased on their own. This is new for the 24/25 campaign following safeguarding incidents last season and to ensure all children are always safely accompanied by a responsible adult.

Read 🤣🤣.. the “Small Print”..

Quote Originally Posted by Blackdogblue View Post

Read 🤣🤣.. the “Small Print”..
    I usually just tick ✔️ the terms and conditions and worry about it later

Season tickets

So you know the league in which you will play and you know how much it will cost you,who’s going to buy a season ticket and will last season’s disappointing finish play a part on your decision?
    Personally I don’t be bothering but I haven’t bought one for several years now,not keen on Tuesday night games in winter and I know someone who has a season ticket who can’t make all of the games so he passes it to me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)