+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Play offs

I won’t be going either, it will be the first time I’ve missed the play off’s or Wembley if we manage to fluke our way there! I feel sad I’ve supported this club for over 50 years, but I just can’t be bothered with them for all the reasons mentioned, the fire has totally left me.
    It’s a shame because if I do put the tv on, on Friday to watch it, it will be just to see how many empty seats there are……..

I can't wait for the game. Buzzing. Off the scale bouncing due to the Predictions League showdown.

ESR, Shads and Eths are locked on 49 pts each at the top of the Predictions League.

Shads has gone straight in with 0-2 to Bolton, ESR has gone 1-1 with Eths still to predict.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    I can't wait for the game. Buzzing. Off the scale bouncing due to the Predictions League showdown.

ESR, Shads and Eths are locked on 49 pts each at the top of the Predictions League.

Shads has gone straight in with 0-2 to Bolton, ESR has gone 1-1 with Eths still to predict.
    The prediction league has been the most exciting part of the season , it is indeed nail biting stuff !!!

Hell fire.
    After reading some of the comments on here - shoot me now.
    Talk about doom and gloom.
    Honestly, I think some peoples lives are that bad that this message board has become a place where they tip all their negativity into it.
    They just wouldn’t get away with these comments on other forms of social media.

Yes - it’s been a bad season with regards to performances.
    And yes - after the Northampton game it was clear the tactics and performances are likely to be the same to the end of the season.

BUT - we have a new session ahead of us - with some new players and a new HC to look forward to.
    So there’s bag loads of things to be positive about.

And these owners will come good - believe me on this.
    The owners haven’t tipped £££millions into the club to then sit back and watch it fail.

The Thread is about the Play Offs Nudge, not next season.

The owners haven't "tipped millions" of their money into the club as a gift/ donation type investment never to be seen again.

They have bought shares in the club which they can sell to any new purchaser and get their money back.

The club is mainly funded from the TV Share, ST's/ Match Tickets, Commercial Income and Player Trading.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    The Thread is about the Play Offs Nudge, not next season.

The owners haven't "tipped millions" of their money into the club as a gift/ donation type investment never to be seen again.

They have bought shares in the club which they can sell to any new purchaser and get their money back.

The club is mainly funded from the TV Share, ST's/ Match Tickets, Commercial Income and Player Trading.
    No the thread isn’t about the playoffs.
    Read the posts again.
    It’s basically about supporters feelings for the club.
    Read the posts again.

As for this thing about shares.
    That issue is about the new owners taking control of the club.
    Why are you against this ???
    Are you one of these supporters that has already forgotten the Conway Season - as well as all the players we know now that he forced out of the door.
    If you have forgotten - then I can remind you.
    Or are you sorry Conway lost control of the club - and wish he was back ???

Sacking the manager with one game to go is very much about the playoffs Nudge and then the cock up of all cock ups.

Here is the latest from O’Kane.

Dominik Thalhammer

I don't know the exact details here and have asked club for their side.
    But it appears to be the exact type of PR own goal they were trying to avoid with new appointments behind the scene in the wake of the FA Cup expulsion.

This is your friends in charge of the club and they still don’t know how to report this latest episode to the media.
    Last edited by POGGYWELL; 02-05-2024 at 03:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    No the thread isn’t about the playoffs.
    Read the posts again.
    It’s basically about supporters feelings for the club.
    Read the posts again.

As for this thing about shares.
    That issue is about the new owners taking control of the club.
    Why are you against this ???
    Are you one of these supporters that has already forgotten the Conway Season - as well as all the players we know now that he forced out of the door.
    If you have forgotten - then I can remind you.
    Or are you sorry Conway lost control of the club - and wish he was back ???
    Conway and Lee are still part of the ownership consortium and there is no way in my opinion this club will progress until they sell up.

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    Hell fire.
    After reading some of the comments on here - shoot me now.
    Talk about doom and gloom.
    Honestly, I think some peoples lives are that bad that this message board has become a place where they tip all their negativity into it.
    They just wouldn’t get away with these comments on other forms of social media.

Yes - it’s been a bad season with regards to performances.
    And yes - after the Northampton game it was clear the tactics and performances are likely to be the same to the end of the season.

BUT - we have a new session ahead of us - with some new players and a new HC to look forward to.
    So there’s bag loads of things to be positive about.

And these owners will come good - believe me on this.
    The owners haven’t tipped £££millions into the club to then sit back and watch it fail.
    If the owners burnt your house down you'd thank them for the warmth .

Don’t doubt it for a minute nudge

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast