+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Imagine for a moment…

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    I bet you didnt think that at the time..
    Did you read my post? I clearly said "When it hit the bar I must admit thinking "here we go again, typical Notts". That day was one of the most stressful I've had, I went through every emotion big time. But the final emotion was pure joy, and that's how I will always remember it.

If you want to search for negatives that's up to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Did you read my post? I clearly said "When it hit the bar I must admit thinking "here we go again, typical Notts". That day was one of the most stressful I've had, I went through every emotion big time. But the final emotion was pure joy, and that's how I will always remember it.

And totally ignoring his motm display which included a very unique free kick that took some balls at that stage of the game. Facts are if you put a penalty down the centre and high I would say their hardly ever saved, he missed it. Those types of penalties just have a stigma against them when they are saved or missed, as it’s seen as showboating by some, if someone hits a half arsed one to one of the corners and it’s saved they don’t get anywhere near the same stick.

My thoughts were, wtf was he doing. And so did those around me..

The commentators said " what was he thinking of?". I thought he was a tw@t.

Have to agree. It was impulsive and stupid you would expect better from an experienced pro. And yet he does an act of brilliance in the same game which he bossed. Best of luck to him I think he will be picked up by another League 2 club.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    Have to agree. It was impulsive and stupid you would expect better from an experienced pro. And yet he does an act of brilliance in the same game which he bossed. Best of luck to him I think he will be picked up by another League 2 club.
    Have you not read this thread? Well clearly you haven't otherwies you wouldn't have said what you have.

Have to agree. It was impulsive and stupid.
    It wasn't impulsive at all, it was pre-planned.

The club said he had been practising them all week and was given the ok to do it.

It wasn't impulsive at all, it was pre-planned.

The club said he had been practising them all week and was given the ok to do it.
    Never read that Elite. I will just stick with stupid then.

Never read that Elite. I will just stick with stupid then.
    Think the club said they had been studying Fitzsimmons & where he stood for freekicks around the box

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    Think the club said they had been studying Fitzsimmons & where he stood for freekicks around the box
    It was the goalkeeper coach who had noticed it and passed on the information

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast