+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Leicester are the Championship champions

Leicester are the Championship champions

Currently smashing Preston 0-3 at Preston and game over and it's only on 70 minutes.

With an assembled squad of approx £211 Million you'd fully expect them to win it! Small clubs like ours never stand a chance with wealth like that.

Deducted points next season and straight back down..!..

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post
    Deducted points next season and straight back down..!..
    Yes but cheats do prosper as they will get a mininum of £150 Million for going back in the Prem so it won't hurt their Chairman at all pal. Throw in the £40 Million for going back down, if you're right, and they'll just repeat the process......fecking stinks!

My mate is a Leicester fan he was moaning about the premier league and how he says it is so corrupt, they are likely to start next season on minus points, he then said it is hard for small clubs like Leicester in the premier league, I suppose it is all relative

Quote Originally Posted by Derbymiller View Post
    My mate is a Leicester fan he was moaning about the premier league and how he says it is so corrupt, they are likely to start next season on minus points, he then said it is hard for small clubs like Leicester in the premier league, I suppose it is all relative
    More incestuous than relative