+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FAO Cammy Cammy give us a quiz...Cammy give us a quiz

FAO Cammy Cammy give us a quiz...Cammy give us a quiz

We need a quiz pal, can you rustle one up please?

It's been a s.hite season and we need to channel and focus our thoughts elsewhere. I think a quiz would help us all.

bump!!!!

I'm on it Brin but it'll be next week at the earliest as I have an appointment with a man with a sharp knife tomorrow who's going to rearrange some body parts back to where they should be a.k.a. a couple of hernias.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    I'm on it Brin but it'll be next week at the earliest as I have an appointment with a man with a sharp knife tomorrow who's going to rearrange some body parts back to where they should be a.k.a. a couple of hernias.
    Ouch pal! Okay no bother I'll put myself on standby. Good luck with everything

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    In camiller we truss

Good luck mate.

Can hernia be caused by stressful football viewing? I recon it's a nose job really 🤪😉.

Gl M8.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    We need a quiz pal, can you rustle one up please?

It's been a s.hite season and we need to channel and focus our thoughts elsewhere. I think a quiz would help us all.
    We need closure for sure…..

Trivia:

While we have been at the NYS, whichever division we have played in, any season, we have never finished on any position number between 4 and 19.