+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Man Utd are looking to sell off almost all their squad!

Man Utd are looking to sell off almost all their squad!

Wow!

Sir Jim Ratcliffe is having major clear out so get your money on Ten Hag to be the next Manager gone, currently 8/1 with SkyBet.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football...s/ce96wzkgzpgo

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Wow!

Sir Jim Ratcliffe is having major clear out so get your money on Ten Hag to be the next Manager gone, currently 8/1 with SkyBet.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football...s/ce96wzkgzpgo
    Has Klopp found a new home yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Has Klopp found a new home yet?
    He's taking over the German National side. Personally pal I think he's looking really tired of late and needs a break from the game. I bet to succeed at the top of the Premier League is very stressful bordering on ill health at times, such is the club/public demand. I persoanlly wouldn't like that job no matter what the wage was.

Yet some people blame Rob Scott for having to work with a league 1 budget in the 10 off millions playground off the championship

Quote Originally Posted by welovebooth View Post
    Yet some people blame Rob Scott for having to work with a league 1 budget in the 10 off millions playground off the championship
    If he didn’t shop at ‘man in sick bay’ at would be a lot better.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    He's taking over the German National side. Personally pal I think he's looking really tired of late and needs a break from the game. I bet to succeed at the top of the Premier League is very stressful bordering on ill health at times, such is the club/public demand. I persoanlly wouldn't like that job no matter what the wage was.
    I would..give it me now ! And then if i fail, which i will, its party time...🤗

Having spent over £1 BILLION assembling their team, a recent up to date valuation says their entire current squad is still worth an eye watering £846 Million. Their wage bill for last season was approx £331 Million!

I think Chelsea need to do that too (again).