+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: O/T Council Services

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post
    They left brinsworth to live in whiston.
    Strike me as sensible people. 😂

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post
    The parish council tax charge pays for what they have done.!.

As I pointed out first They left brinsworth to live in whiston.
    Clarkey, did the parish council tax charge pay for, lobby and get a petition up for the new zebra crossing on Bawtry Road? Or get the funding for the new tree planting opposite the Esso garage? Or, lobby for new parking spaces outside the shops on Brinsworth Lane which is soon to be carried out? The answer is no because the Carter’s got involved in all of them and they are the type of people I want to see on my Parish council because they get things done

Are you sure it was a Zebra, I thought it was a Puffin?

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Clarkey, did the parish council tax charge pay for, lobby and get a petition up for the new zebra crossing on Bawtry Road? Or get the funding for the new tree planting opposite the Esso garage? Or, lobby for new parking spaces outside the shops on Brinsworth Lane which is soon to be carried out? The answer is no because the Carter’s got involved in all of them and they are the type of people I want to see on my Parish council because they get things done
    Petitions

Why is there never a petition for the opposite view?

How many didn't want a new zebra crossing?

Etc etc

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    You might have been better championing these in your earlier post,rather than the rudimnetary things to which I was referring too.although the parking at shops on brinsworth lane has been along time in making for many years,and it is one of those I will believe when I see it situation.not sure how many roads have been resurfaced that need doing or what has anyone done for declining public transport around brinsworth which has left a lot people,including elderly isolated and cut off from society.but each person has different views of what they see as integral or not.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12