+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O/T Council Services

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post
    The parish council tax charge pays for what they have done.!.

As I pointed out first They left brinsworth to live in whiston.
    Clarkey, did the parish council tax charge pay for, lobby and get a petition up for the new zebra crossing on Bawtry Road? Or get the funding for the new tree planting opposite the Esso garage? Or, lobby for new parking spaces outside the shops on Brinsworth Lane which is soon to be carried out? The answer is no because the Carter’s got involved in all of them and they are the type of people I want to see on my Parish council because they get things done

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Clarkey, did the parish council tax charge pay for, lobby and get a petition up for the new zebra crossing on Bawtry Road? Or get the funding for the new tree planting opposite the Esso garage? Or, lobby for new parking spaces outside the shops on Brinsworth Lane which is soon to be carried out? The answer is no because the Carter’s got involved in all of them and they are the type of people I want to see on my Parish council because they get things done
    Petitions

Why is there never a petition for the opposite view?

How many didn't want a new zebra crossing?

Etc etc