+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Snooker World Championships

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    I only ever have lucky dips and haven't done too bad over the years. I only have a go now and again when I remember to.

Said this before free lucky dips only ones I get always seem to have numbers on them drawn out previous draw or not soon before that so law of averages limits the chances of them being drawn out on that night.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Said this before free lucky dips only ones I get always seem to have numbers on them drawn out previous draw or not soon before that so law of averages limits the chances of them being drawn out on that night.
    You were wrong the last time you said it as well. It makes no difference, odds are exactly the same. End of.

You were wrong the last time you said it as well. It makes no difference, odds are exactly the same. End of.

I didn't say I was wrong. Technology determines free lucky dips at least.

I didn't say I was wrong. Technology determines free lucky dips at least.
    I know you didn't, but you are. You seem to think the technology picks the lucky dips so they can't possibly win, but that only works if they already know what the winning numbers are going to be, which would obviously make it a fix.

I know you didn't, but you are. You seem to think the technology picks the lucky dips so they can't possibly win, but that only works if they already know what the winning numbers are going to be, which would obviously make it a fix.

But technology have previous recent draws numbers that's why I'd never pay for a lucky dip.

But technology have previous recent draws numbers that's why I'd never pay for a lucky dip.
    But that's just a superstition of yours, it's not a fact that it makes a difference. Every single lottery ticket, be it one you've chosen or a lucky dip, has an identical chance of winning whether you believe it or not.

But that's just a superstition of yours, it's not a fact that it makes a difference. Every single lottery ticket, be it one you've chosen or a lucky dip, has an identical chance of winning whether you believe it or not.

Don't agree. Like to know the percentage of lucky dips that have won £1million or over compared with those chosen?

How does a thread about ‘snooker’ turn in to 11 posts about the Lottery? Oops! Make that 12
    Last edited by Brin; 01-05-2024 at 03:53 PM.

Don't agree. Like to know the percentage of lucky dips that have won £1million or over compared with those chosen?
    You might not agree, but you’re still wrong. Apparently around 53% of winners are from a lucky dip, google it like I just have.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    How does a thread about ‘snooker’ turn in to 11 posts about the Lottery? Oops! Make that 12
    Gru took his own thread off topic, which makes a change from it being somebody else’s.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast