+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Snooker World Championships

O/T Snooker World Championships

Betting says it's a 2 horse race Ronnie O'Sullivan 5-4 Judd Trump 12-5 others higher. Latter been missing shots former looks comfortable. They are due to meet in the semi-finals that's when pressure will be on. It's a hard call cause Judd hasn't beat Ronnie for a while but if someone gave me a free bet I'd place it on Judd to win the tournament outright from how I've seen him playing so far in it. See if my magic eye is still in focus!

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Betting says it's a 2 horse race Ronnie O'Sullivan 5-4 Judd Trump 12-5 others higher. Latter been missing shots former looks comfortable. They are due to meet in the semi-finals that's when pressure will be on. It's a hard call cause Judd hasn't beat Ronnie for a while but if someone gave me a free bet I'd place it on Judd to win the tournament outright from how I've seen him playing so far in it. See if my magic eye is still in focus!

John Higgins last night his clearance in the final frame to beat Mark Allen was the best I've seen since Alex Higgins his to beat Jimmy White 42 years ago in the semi-finals on his way to winning the world championship.

The snooker last night was just great. Expected Mark Allen to beat Higgins, he had so many chances to win, but Higgins snooker in the final frame was superb. Great TV!

Quote Originally Posted by Edinburghmiller View Post
    The snooker last night was just great. Expected Mark Allen to beat Higgins, he had so many chances to win, but Higgins snooker in the final frame was superb. Great TV!
    Maybe but on TV you don't get the smell of the Crucible

See if my magic eye is still in focus!
    That magic eye is knackered gru, get it removed.

Is this your view at NYS?

Name:  nys.jpg
Views: 252
Size:  14.2 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    That magic eye is knackered gru, get it removed.

Is this your view at NYS?

Name:  nys.jpg
Views: 252
Size:  14.2 KB
    He obviously backs his judgement with blind faith..!.

No money on so no matter. 24 lines payed on lotto tonight + 4 free lucky dips which my magic eye will get right never won anything not even £30 & I've had 100's never will anything that's worth winning! on them.

No money on so no matter. 24 lines payed on lotto tonight + 4 free lucky dips which my magic eye will get right never won anything not even £30 & I've had 100's never will anything that's worth winning! on them.
    I won £30 on a lucky dip last week.

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    I won £30 on a lucky dip last week.

You won't win much on them!

You won't win much on them!
    I only ever have lucky dips and haven't done too bad over the years. I only have a go now and again when I remember to.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast