+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: O/T Snooker World Championships

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    You might not agree, but you’re still wrong. Apparently around 53% of winners are from a lucky dip, google it like I just have.

I have but won't tell you percentage of them winning £1million or over cause lucky dips would be very low I'm sure. Lucky dips are just to keep you interested.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    I have but won't tell you percentage of them winning £1million or over cause lucky dips would be very low I'm sure. Lucky dips are just to keep you interested.

You have to believe that though or else you’d have to admit your system is a waste of time, and we all know you never back down no matter how wrong you are.

Answer me these gru…

How do they fix lucky dips to not win if the draw is completely random?

What is the meaning of the word ‘lottery’?

You have to believe that though or else you’d have to admit your system is a waste of time, and we all know you never back down no matter how wrong you are.

Answer me these gru…

How do they fix lucky dips to not win if the draw is completely random?

What is the meaning of the word ‘lottery’?

Lucky dips are separate from the lotto. Like I said only there to keep you interested. End of.

Lucky dips are separate from the lotto. Like I said only there to keep you interested. End of.
    How are they separate when they’re part of the same draw? If you’re certain of this then you must know how it works?

"End of" proves you're right does it?

Just christ.

You're being asked a question. When the draw is completely random, tell me how a lucky dip has less of a chance of hitting the jackpot.

Gru”s normal comfort blanket when his tips go wrong,talk about the lottery again..!.

^ should say jesus christ.

Have you thought about your answer yet gru?

Gru took his own thread off topic, which makes a change from it being somebody else’s.
    Let me bring this back on topic.

I will openly admit I'm not a snooker fan the good lady is and she's already been to the Crucible this year. I have, whilst flicking through the channels today, been monitoring the O'Sullivan v Bingham match. Some great play from both players and with O'Sullivan up 8-6 at the start of the evening session you might have thought he'd run away with it but, Bingham has it back at 9-9.

This current frame, and you truly have to admire O'Sullivans fast game. He's battering everything but, almost like an anger game if that's a fair statement.

Great plant from Bingham as he splits the reds.

Quote Originally Posted by Heliosphan View Post
    "End of" proves you're right does it?

Just christ.

You're being asked a question. When the draw is completely random, tell me how a lucky dip has less of a chance of hitting the jackpot.

I've already said. End of.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast