Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
Compare and contrast......

One team, in the automatic promotion places, able to secure that promotion on several occasions and yet seemingly unable to do so, losing points against inferior opposition culminating in an abject surrender against their last opposition.

Another team, outside the playoff place and unable to improve on that, denied an FA Cup final place by the baleful, inequitious VAR, yet still willing to give an automatic promotion candidate a run for their money.

Makes you proud to support Leeds, doesn't it?
Had what some would call an epiphany this evening. A team with nothing to play for, and who were cruelly robbed of a giant-killing cup win by stupid f00king VAR, STILL came out and made a game of it even though they had no prospect of getting to playoff contention. Leeds on the other hand put on arguably the worst performance of the season when a win might have secured automatic promotion.

Had enough.....I'll "follow" LUFC results, but no longer as a team, expending precious time and emotional capital on a club that simply doesn't deserve it any more. I'll attend matches at Eastleigh, its inexpensive, the players play for the shirt, not for the money, crowds are smaller (I know, Iv'e been there this season) but all are there because of who and what Eastleigh are, nothing more, with no expectations of greatness, just a hope of a win now and then, nothing less and come rain or shine they keep coming back. LUFC could learn a lesson or two from those further down the ranks in what it means to have spine, heart and a pair.