+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Prediction League - Manchester City

Prediction League - Manchester City

With controlling their own destiny for the title and having already lost to Wolves this season, I don’t expect the title holders to take us lightly at all. Wolves are starting to get a little healthier but don’t think we will have enough considering how motivated City should be.

Man City 3-1 Wolves

Hwang

Man City 2-1 Wolves

Cunha

citeh 5 wolves 0

Man City 4-1 Wolves (Cunha)

Manchester City 2 Wolves 1
    Kilman

Man City 3 - Wolves 1 (Cunha)

Never a penalty.
    Not even a request for the referee to have a look.

Seriously, corrupt *******s.

Is this what happens to clubs when they play by the rules? I agree, never a penalty in a million years. It does make you wonder if there is an agenda that keeps the top six as the top six. It has happened too many times this season to be a coincidence. So where is the theory that it evens out over the course of the season?

Manchester city are a physically big mature side with a few exceptions, while we are a much smaller lightweight younger team in comparison. Our model of purchase young and develop, before selling on at a profit, will never allow us to compete for a league title. Yes we will take the odd big scalp each season, but come transfer day we will lose our best players and have to start again.

As a supporter I find it very frustrating that as soon as someone starts to stir the pot, the big six are there with cash to buy.

Will we be able to hang on to Ait Nouri, Gomez, Neto and Kilman in the summer, or will we have to start rebuilding yet again. So much for a level playing field. We even lose potential stars from our academy sides to the big clubs.

Sa saved us yesterday from a much heavier defeat, if only his distribution was better! Although the monster Harland scored four, I though Kilman handled him pretty well, which was good to see. At times you had to check that City only had eleven players on the pitch such was there movement. You can not afford to make a mistake against them.

Hwang took his goal well and it would have been three from three games but for that ridiculous decision against West Ham.

The season ticket prices have not been announced for next year yet, I hope they do not put them up a stupid amount because I am sick of VAR and it has killed my enjoyment of games. I am wondering whether to bother next season.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)