+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Patel Rallying Cry

Quote Originally Posted by kettering_baggie View Post
    Oh dear, I don’t like the sound of that, I’ve predicted a three nil to us, that’s two bad omens!
    In my lifetime we’ve always been good on the last day when we’ve needed to win,

V Portsmouth to stay up ( Lee Ashcroft )

V Charlton to stay up.

V Palace to go up.

V Portsmouth in great escape.

There’s probably others as well, very often in past 25 years we’ve already been promoted or relegated or in no man’s land with nothing on the result.

Luckily Preston have lost the last 4, we’ve lost last 3, here’s to hoping our home record counts for something

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieSingh View Post
    Luckily Preston have lost the last 4, we’ve lost last 3, here’s to hoping our home record counts for something
    Hi ,good to see you post was wondering if you was ok .

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Confident we will win Dave. We only need a draw FFS and it’s Preston not Real Madrid!
    Hope so mate I hope so 😬

Quote Originally Posted by soulman101 View Post
    Hi ,good to see you post was wondering if you was ok .
    “Can you hear Baggie Singh, whoa, whoa? 😏🤣

Good to have you back old chap, bit of a stranger recently.

Hope all is okay with you and your daughter?

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    “Can you hear Baggie Singh, whoa, whoa? 😏🤣

Good to have you back old chap, bit of a stranger recently.

Hope all is okay with you and your daughter?

I second that BS and hope your daughter is well and you have been somewhere nice!

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    In my lifetime we’ve always been good on the last day when we’ve needed to win,

V Portsmouth to stay up ( Lee Ashcroft )

V Charlton to stay up.

V Palace to go up.

V Portsmouth in great escape.

There’s probably others as well, very often in past 25 years we’ve already been promoted or relegated or in no man’s land with nothing on the result.
    Well impressed with this optimistic post....reduce your medication and make another appointment in two weeks time.....

Quote Originally Posted by Dubbag View Post
    Well impressed with this optimistic post....reduce your medication and make another appointment in two weeks time.....
    🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hi all, thanks for the comments and concern, has been a bit of a nightmare last few months. my daughter has taken a turn for the worse after coming off meds, my contract at work was ending so I chose not to renew or go perm and have been pretty much full time learning as much as much as I can to try and figure out what happened along with doctors and private healthcare, and finally last week got somewhere, but it's due to bloods not being properly analysed and missing things off monitoring.

The NHS are great and Birmingham Children's hospital have been awesome, but sometimes they save pennies when really not necessary and now we have another 2 years of meds to look forward to, when this could have potentially been managed in the last 2

Anyway, hopefully the boys can c§here us all up today by getting into playoffs, would love another trip to Wembley, even though 2 visits in my lifetime have led to 2 1-0 defeats when we played quite well.
    I wasn't at Port Vale as I had an A level exam the next day and my mum wouldn't let me

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)