+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Lotto

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    By having that system in place that hopefully that one draw they get drawn out for you. Was close once with my regular numbers still think changing numbers after they've been drawn out previous draw that's my best chance.
    You can think it all you want but you値l still always be wrong. Your chance of winning is no different regardless of how the numbers are chosen.

Get a grip you fruitcake

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    You can think it all you want but you値l still always be wrong. Your chance of winning is no different regardless of how the numbers are chosen.

」1million & over prizes it's got more chance than lucky dips I'm certain on that.

」1million & over prizes it's got more chance than lucky dips I'm certain on that.
    You might be certain gru, but like I said, you値l always be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    You might be certain gru, but like I said, you値l always be wrong.

I'm not. How many lucky dips do you put on if it's not many it's only playing at it! I put payed on min' 24 lines each draw do you think I'm going to waist my money on lucky dips!

By having that system in place that hopefully that one draw they get drawn out for you. Was close once with my regular numbers still think changing numbers after they've been drawn out previous draw that's my best chance.
    Changing numbers won't increase your chances. That's not my opinion, it's a fact based on simple probability.

The previous draw has NO impact on the next draw.

Do you understand?

Quote Originally Posted by Heliosphan View Post
    Changing numbers won't increase your chances. That's not my opinion, it's a fact based on simple probability.

The previous draw has NO impact on the next draw.

Do you understand?

Law of averages I work on that means it does.

Nothing to do with averages, just basic probability.

If I flip a coin 10 times and get 10 heads, what will you bet on the next flip? Heads or tails?

Yes but the law of averages you work on, isn稚 the law of averages the rest of the planet works on.

I'm not. How many lucky dips do you put on if it's not many it's only playing at it! I put payed on min' 24 lines each draw do you think I'm going to waist my money on lucky dips!
    I do only play at it, like most people do, because I知 not a gambling addict.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast