PDA

View Full Version : Michelle McManus Ffs

ABERFELDYDEE
01-01-2014, 10:18 AM
What a phucking size XD She looked like she hid a phuckin parachute tied roond her waist and she was singing some Glesga pish that had the words Billy and Tim in it :? Anybody any idea WTF that was all aboot :/

DannyBhoy
01-01-2014, 10:21 AM
Have you got a pic?

Mook1
01-01-2014, 10:22 AM
She's nae Katy Perry, that's for sure.

ABERFELDYDEE
01-01-2014, 10:24 AM
Steady Danny i know shes your type mate but last night was a triple bagger >:)
No more,No less im afraid B)

Mook1
01-01-2014, 10:26 AM
She could dae with shedding a ton or two, she's starting to resemble Misty's wife :D

DannyBhoy
01-01-2014, 10:28 AM

I don't mean it like that! XD

A few people I've spoke to have mentioned her, that's all. From what I hear from a few lads from Ballieston, Big Mish was more than fond of a pork sausage or two, especially before her Pop Idol days.

521buc
01-01-2014, 10:42 AM
Have you got a pic?

XD XD XD

Nice one Danny that made me splatter oot me coffee..

Trap_6
01-01-2014, 10:46 AM
What a phucking size XD She looked like she hid a phuckin parachute tied roond her waist and she was singing some Glesga pish that had the words Billy and Tim in it :? Anybody any idea WTF that was all aboot :/

Didn't see it but it sounds like Mother Glasgow, written by Lochee's own Michael Marra, and popularised by Shug and Greet.

Pish it most certainly is not... - view external link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBrvVdr6PsU)

DannyBhoy
01-01-2014, 10:46 AM
Have you got a pic?

XD XD XD

Nice one Danny that made me splatter oot me coffee..[/quote]

:D

Happy New Year, buc. What time are you off at today?

eastcoastscot
01-01-2014, 10:51 AM

A few people I've spoke to have mentioned her, that's all. From what I hear from a few lads from Ballieston, Big Mish was more than fond of a pork sausage or two, especially before her Pop Idol days.[/quote]

a whole pig wouldn.t fill that cavity

ABERFELDYDEE
01-01-2014, 10:53 AM
Absolute Pish IMO its the new year in Scotland no jist Glesga munters singing aboot Glesga
PhuckinnonsenseDsc

521buc
01-01-2014, 10:57 AM
Have you got a pic?

XD XD XD

Nice one Danny that made me splatter oot me coffee..[/quote]

:D

Happy New Year, buc. What time are you off at today?[/quote]

And a happy ney year Danny also to everyone on here..

Picking up couple of my sons mates today at12 so will be leaving soon..

Looking forward to it but it's going to be a tough game as Dundee united are a very good young side..

DannyBhoy
01-01-2014, 10:57 AM

A few people I've spoke to have mentioned her, that's all. From what I hear from a few lads from Ballieston, Big Mish was more than fond of a pork sausage or two, especially before her Pop Idol days.[/quote]

a whole pig wouldn.t fill that cavity[/quote]

Would you give it your best shot, Tam?

eastcoastscot
01-01-2014, 10:58 AM

Didn't see it but it sounds like Mother Glasgow, written by Lochee's own Michael Marra, and popularised by Shug and Greet.

Pish it most certainly is not...[/quote]

FFS That is woeful

DannyBhoy
01-01-2014, 11:03 AM

Pish it most certainly is not...[/quote]

FFS That is woeful[/quote]

I love how it shows you the Gorbals flats in the background.

XD

tartanscone1314
01-01-2014, 11:08 AM
I met her in the Club aboot 2 years ago , she was singing for one of her pals Dads 60th i think .

Sho was looking ok , i would have podgered it , shes a right good singer as well .