PDA

View Full Version : FAO Sheep/DABs

DannyBhoy
01-01-2014, 11:23 AM
Who's all going today?

Should be some atmosphere, wish it was on the telly. :(

pwlp
01-01-2014, 11:26 AM
Couldna get a ticket, I'll be kicking stuff about the kitchen listening to it on the Radio… COYR!! :star: :star:

521buc
01-01-2014, 11:28 AM
Going leave soon mate should be a good game...

Some buses left at 9-30 this morning may be a few drunk dandies going around Dundee the now..

Alternative_Poster
01-01-2014, 11:29 AM
Don't give the feckers my money so I'll not be there.

Would be good to get a draw but a win would put 6 points between us. Nice start to the year.

DannyBhoy
01-01-2014, 11:33 AM
There's actually a bit to play for, between two teams who have been performing not bad this season, but Sky decided to show the invariably shyte Salt N Sauce derby, a bit annoying.

DannyBhoy
01-01-2014, 11:35 AM
Going leave soon mate should be a good game...

Some buses left at 9-30 this morning may be a few drunk dandies going around Dundee the now..

I'd imagine Dundee city centre would be well avoided this afternoon.

XD XD

1995_Oh_My_Sides_
01-01-2014, 11:38 AM
There's actually a bit to play for, between two teams who have been performing not bad this season, but Sky decided to show the invariably shyte Salt N Sauce derby, a bit annoying.

I actually agree with you that Utd v Dholly would have been a good game to watch. Fact is Sky will get a higher TV audience with the Embra derby and that's all that matters to them. Much the same as their obsession with showing Rangers or Celtic games.

DannyBhoy
01-01-2014, 11:43 AM

I actually agree with you that Utd v Dholly would have been a good game to watch. Fact is Sky will get a higher TV audience with the Embra derby and that's all that matters to them. Much the same as their obsession with showing Rangers or Celtic games.[/quote]

I know, OMS, but the last few derbies have been absolutely brutal on the eyes.

I'm not going to our game today, phuck sitting in that driving rain for an hour and a half to watch us grind out a 2-0 victory against a pysh Partick side that 11 guys off here could give a game to.

1995_Oh_My_Sides_
01-01-2014, 11:47 AM

I actually agree with you that Utd v Dholly would have been a good game to watch. Fact is Sky will get a higher TV audience with the Embra derby and that's all that matters to them. Much the same as their obsession with showing Rangers or Celtic games.[/quote]

I'm not going to our game today, phuck sitting in that driving rain for an hour and a half to watch us grind out a 2-0 victory against a pysh Partick side that 11 guys off here could give a game to.[/quote]

There's been some horrendous old firm games over the years as well, Danny. But Hell will freeze over before Sky

swaddon
01-01-2014, 11:54 AM
Sky usually only show Aberdeen when we're playing Hibs. And those games are usually bad enough to get fitba banned.

EastStand_Elite
01-01-2014, 12:23 PM
I can't remember the last time a united v Aberdeen game was on TV? I bet you would get a decent tv audience though depending on the way it was advertised. Sure people in England would be interested in the whole Alex ferguson thing and that fact both clubs shagged the old firm in the 80's. Especially because of the form of both teams just now aswell. The hearts hibs derbies have been absolute dyer the last few, empty stadiums, god awful football.

DannyBhoy
01-01-2014, 12:24 PM

I'm not going to our game today, phuck sitting in that driving rain for an hour and a half to watch us grind out a 2-0 victory against a pysh Partick side that 11 guys off here could give a game to.[/quote]

There's been some horrendous old firm games over the yea

1995_Oh_My_Sides_
01-01-2014, 12:26 PM
I can't remember the last time a united v Aberdeen game was on TV? I bet you would get a decent tv audience though depending on the way it was advertised. Sure people in England would be interested in the whole Alex ferguson thing and that fact both clubs shagged the old firm in the 80's. Especially because of the form of both teams just now aswell. The hearts hibs derbies have been absolute dyer the last few, empty stadiums, god awful football.

P1sh. Only H1b5 fail to sell out their allocation for the derbies at both Easter Road and Tynecastle. The Hearts end is ALWAYS sold out.

DeeMo
01-01-2014, 12:42 PM
I can't remember the last time a united v Aberdeen game was on TV? I bet you would get a decent tv audience though depending on the way it was advertised. Sure people in England would be interested in the whole Alex ferguson thing and that fact both clubs shagged the old firm in the 80's. Especially because of the form of both teams just now aswell. The hearts hibs derbies have been absolute dyer the last few, empty stadiums, god awful football. Are you going to the game EE ?

grubber83
01-01-2014, 12:49 PM
It's one of the few away games I'll be missing this year and probably the one I'd like to have been at the most. Just got way to much packing and stuff to do today. With a howling hang over :blue: