PDA

View Full Version : Iconic

kel_
01-01-2014, 12:22 PM
One off of the most overused words in 2013 apparently. I reckon they* of been reading this bourd (when it works lol). - view external link (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-23362207)

deezel
01-01-2014, 01:03 PM
One off of the most overused words in 2013 apparently. I reckon they* of been reading this bourd (when it works lol).

Excally

Psaw
01-01-2014, 01:35 PM
Seasons greetings Kel. Im surprised you can read the word Iconic or understand what it means. Im sure you dont. Whatever writing you do during the corse of a day, filling in work forms, writing letters, love notes to your partner, im sure its just four words, fck off you cnt.

Lets start the year as we mean to go on. Contrary to what you must think, i do like you. In the same way i like root canal surgery, biliarry calculus, cancer of the throat, or severe constipation with no recourse to a remedy.

I know whats coming, your predictable and uninteresting, bore me some more. x

griff
01-01-2014, 02:00 PM
Seasons greetings Kel. Im surprised you can read the word Iconic or understand what it means. Im sure you dont. Whatever writing you do during the corse of a day, filling in work forms, writing letters, love notes to your partner, im sure its just four words, fck off you cnt.

Lets start the year as we mean to go on. Contrary to what you must think, i do like you. In the same way i like root canal surgery, biliarry calculus, cancer of the throat, or severe constipation with no recourse to a remedy.

I know whats coming, your predictable and uninteresting, bore me some more. x

Paws. What an iron.

kel_
01-01-2014, 02:49 PM
"Corse of the day"

Now that's iconic, Frank, you illiterate ****.

How was Christmas? I read somewhere that loners are most likely to top themsens at this time off of year. I'm surprised you're still with us tbh.

Markovitch
02-01-2014, 02:41 PM
If he is illererate he won't have read the article so he won't know he is supposed to top himself will he. Send him your copy of Seasonal Suicide and maybe he will

Psaw
02-01-2014, 06:21 PM
The main differences between you and me Kel is that you enjoy unrelenting insults to everyone, what you cant cope with is having it shoved up your tailpipe.

You can give it but cant take it. Im better at it too.

Imitation is the best form of praise, i thought that my inference towards psychopathic suicide had gone over your head. It hadnt. Your brighter than i thought, but no where near my IQ.

Remember, your suffering will end one day. Your abuse of people may end in someone doing it for you.

Are you going to run to daddy and get me banned like last time? I think so.

supawooly
02-01-2014, 07:12 PM
Frank in my experience people who go on about their IQ have very little else going for them. I suspect you've got a face like an ecstacy-spangled bulldog and are Rik Waller-esque in stature. I also suspect you have a job that involves counting inanimate objects. Over and over again. I'd also go as far as to guess that you were referred to as 'pin-dick' in the showers at school after you'd spent an hour being rubbish at sport.

You're not good at insults. To be frank, Frank, your insults are ****.

Now. You may GO.

AndoverPFC
02-01-2014, 07:17 PM
Tbf Wooly Frank is not Rik Waller-esque in stature, the rest though would appear to be spot on.

supawooly
02-01-2014, 07:24 PM
Well even with my IQ I can't be right EVERY time Anders.

AndoverPFC
02-01-2014, 07:27 PM
Indeed, but once in a while would be good ;D

supawooly
02-01-2014, 07:33 PM
You've changed your ****ing tune, you weird bipolar gimp. Five minutes ago I was spot on. You need to be assessed by someone.

Frank, bring your tedious, ill-informed, pop-psychology, bull****-fest to bear on Bonkers Anders here.

AndoverPFC
02-01-2014, 07:45 PM
You're never alone with a Schizo.

AndoverPFC
02-01-2014, 07:46 PM
Wooly, have you really been logged on for over 15 hours?

kel_
02-01-2014, 07:58 PM
The main differences between you and me Kel is that you enjoy unrelenting insults to everyone, what you cant cope with is having it shoved up your tailpipe.

You can give it but cant take it. Im better at it too.

Imitation is the best form of praise, i thought that my inference towards psychopathic suicide had gone over your head. It hadnt. Your brighter than i thought, but no where near my IQ.

Remember, your suffering will end one day. Your abuse of people may end in someone doing it for you.

Are you going to run to daddy and get me banned like last time? I think so.

What's up Frank? Are you HURTING?

Get you banned? Not at all, I want you to post as much as you can so I can make sure my life doesn't end up like yours. Lonely man with no friends coming to the end of his life and making up stories about psychology?

Me? Prime of my life with two ACE kids and the ability to use apostrophes. It's all rosy here tbf.

AndoverPFC
02-01-2014, 09:20 PM
#TeamKel

griff
02-01-2014, 10:11 PM
#metoo

kel_
02-01-2014, 10:40 PM
#fistbump

Psaw
03-01-2014, 02:31 PM
Ive done a lot of family work in my career, and i can say that families of alchoholics, druggies and PSYCHOPATHS are the most disturbed. The families that suffer more are the families of schizophrenics.

I could go into detail, but all i want you to know is that you are bringing up a seriously dysfunctional family. The only thing you need to do is be there. You are a monster.

I know what im posting hurts you. I dont care. Its a bit like sticking it up em. Cause you dont like it, get some back as shole.

kel_
03-01-2014, 02:38 PM
Aye Frank it's KILLING ME.

Christmas at Frank's

http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/christmas-cracker-7068839.jpg

Still, at least you got to keep the toy sweaty.