PDA

View Full Version : deadwood

southernram22
01-01-2014, 01:48 PM
well as its a new year perhaps Steve and Paul.
have listed who is surplus to requirements.
my list.
ben Davies
Connor sammon
mark Obrien loan
Saul deeney
O'Conner though injured.
ross Atkins
mike hoganson.

Oldtimeram
26-07-2020, 10:03 AM
well as its a new year perhaps Steve and Paul.
have listed who is surplus to requirements.
my list.
ben Davies
Connor sammon
mark Obrien loan
Saul deeney
O'Conner though injured.
ross Atkins
mike hoganson.

Jesus, we've had some rubbish players over the years. I don't even remember some of this lot

MadAmster
26-07-2020, 11:25 AM
Mark O'Brien, I remember when he joined the Academy. I had brought over 20 Dutch UEFA B students for a week's "internship" at Moor Farm. There was an U18 match at MF which we watched and the young lad impressed me. I was stood next to half a dozen of his family wh had come over to see him. Really nice people. Post match he came over to speak to the family. I started to move away to give them "family time". They called be back in and introduced me to Mark. Recurring knee trouble and his heart issue saw him make just 32 senior appearances. I always thought he would have made a top player without those problems.

He had 4 good seasons at Newport and retired at the end of the season just ended. The cause was his needing more surgery on his heart valve. Well loved by the Newport fans.

Yet another promising player who never fulfilled his potential due to illness and injury.

mistaram
26-07-2020, 12:49 PM
Jesus, we've had some rubbish players over the years. I don't even remember some of this lot

OTR Salmon still playing he's 33now plays for Falkirk scored six goals last season ,so he's improved think we should get him back

Oldtimeram
27-07-2020, 07:38 AM
Lol