PDA

View Full Version : Jennifer on Sky Ford Football Special!!!

Evewolf65
01-01-2014, 01:52 PM
Been watching the Swansea v Citeh game on sky when at half time who is in the Studio doing the 'Expert' punditry bit Dean Saunders!! I've contacted Sky to ask them to return my monthly subscription as they are trying to pass of this Imbecile as some one who actually has any Idea what he is talking about, they apologised and said it was a booking error as they thought they had booked Jennifer!!;D

WOODLANDSWOLF
01-01-2014, 02:21 PM
Been watching the Swansea v Citeh game on sky when at half time who is in the Studio doing the 'Expert' punditry bit Dean Saunders!! I've contacted Sky to ask them to return my monthly subscription as they are trying to pass of this Imbecile as some one who actually has any Idea what he is talking about, they apologised and said it was a booking error as they thought they had booked Jennifer!!;D

XD X-D What a pillock. Him not you!

wolves71
02-01-2014, 06:01 PM
I'm just glad that both the Prenton Hotel and The Mersey Clipper had the sound down during the game and at half and full time, heard enough of his "eye of the tiger" talk during his brief spell at Wolves.

Evewolf65
02-01-2014, 06:35 PM
[quote="wolves71" talk during his brief spell at Wolves.[/quote]

Ah you went in the Clipper then mate, always used to be a port of call for me on my trips to Prenton one of the pubs around the country that couldn't be much closer to the ground! B)

wolves71
02-01-2014, 07:11 PM
Ah you went in the Clipper then mate, always used to be a port of call for me on my trips to Prenton one of the pubs around the country that couldn't be much closer to the ground! B)

Last time i was up there away end was just a few yards away and the old open terrace. Neither pub seems to have changed that much since i was last up there. Good day out bar the weather and football on show.

wolves71
10-01-2014, 07:35 PM
He's a pundit again tonight, alongside Steve Walsh for the Leicester City v Derby game.