PDA

View Full Version : Free transport laid on

bluek
01-01-2014, 02:51 PM
For sellick fans in the G post code to get to the match today.
The latest attempt,along with giving away tickets, to get fans to turn up to watch their club.

With Aberdeen and Dundee utd crowds increasing this season, I wonder what the problem is down parkhead way :? :)

DannyBhoy
01-01-2014, 02:59 PM
Apathy.

I said on another thread, I didn't want to walk down to Parkhead in the rain, sit in the cold for 90 mins to watch us grind out a 2-0 victory playing mind numbing football.

I'm in my bunker with the heating on, I'm about to watch Chelsea vs Southampton, with Man U v Spurs on later, and I've not long finished watching a cracking game with Man City and Swansea.

If that wasn't enough, the darts are on later.

I expect I'm not alone in these feelings.

bluek
01-01-2014, 03:01 PM
You're spot on Danny, but these posts aren't aimed at you.

DannyBhoy
01-01-2014, 03:12 PM
Did you have a good New Year?

I take it you will be having a steak pie today? :D

Sir_Walter_Timslayer
01-01-2014, 03:13 PM
For sellick fans in the G post code to get to the match today.
The latest attempt,along with giving away tickets, to get fans to turn up to watch their club.

With Aberdeen and Dundee utd crowds increasing this season, I wonder what the problem is down parkhead way :? :)

Saving up to buy school uniforms in time for Mother's Day.

bluek
01-01-2014, 03:21 PM
Did you have a good New Year?

I take it you will be having a steak pie today? :D

I did mate. Got in at half five and wasn't planning a late one so it mus have been a good night.

Steak pie is made just needs the pastry thing done, if she ever gets out her bed :D

How was your night? What's on the Danny menu for tonight?

DannyBhoy
01-01-2014, 03:26 PM
I had a quiet one, went out yesterday tea time and got the chance of a lift home just after the bells so took it.

Steak pie was supposed to be on the menu, but I can't be ****d cooking, so it very well may be a kebab.

Is Mrs bluek rough?

XD

bluek
01-01-2014, 03:44 PM
aye, not for the faint hearted :D

I might get instructions and do the rest maself. I don't like to miss out on the steak pie

DannyBhoy
01-01-2014, 03:46 PM
If the filling has already been made then it won't be a problem, plus you'll get her bit anaw. B)

gersforme
01-01-2014, 07:17 PM
Sellik are a busted flush

the benefits cuts have hit the fan base hard >:)

1995_Oh_My_Sides_
02-01-2014, 09:47 AM
It was free transport for the Jags fans as well. Fair play to whoever's idea it was.

DannyBhoy
02-01-2014, 09:59 AM
It was free transport for the Jags fans as well. Fair play to whoever's idea it was.

It was Celtic's. A fair few Thistle fans traveled on the buses.

1995_Oh_My_Sides_
02-01-2014, 10:05 AM

It was Celtic's. A fair few Thistle fans traveled on the buses.[/quote]

Aye a know, Danny. I was meaning more of who was the actual person at Celtic who made the decision. Anything that gets more punters in to the fitba is ok in my book.