Substitutes

04 Kilgallon
07 King
15 Songo'o
23 Rochina
25 Judge
31 Mahoney
34 Kean

Williamson, (and it's debatable whether he's Championship quality) was dire last game and Campell hasn't really done anything at his time at Rovers. That said, it's about the team as a whole. Hopefully there will be some spark between this lot.

COYB!!!!!!

DanRrr
01-01-2014, 03:16 PM
Hopefully there will be some spark between this lot.

COYB!!!!!!

Rhodes 1 nil to Rovers XD

DanRrr
01-01-2014, 03:40 PM
Hopefully there will be some spark between this lot.

COYB!!!!!!

Rhodes 1 nil to Rovers XD[/quote]

Seems to be a little spark: 2 - 0 XD

DanRrr
01-01-2014, 03:48 PM
Although I seem to be here on my own, here's an audio stream for anyone out of range ;)

Leeds commentators saying they're 'impressed by Blackburn' and that Rovers 'could be 3 or 5 up' XD - view external link (http://www.ustream.tv/channel/ustream-leeds)

Howie5o
01-01-2014, 04:12 PM
Int pub Dan ..and flipping leeds have scored ..ffs..coyb!!

DanRrr
01-01-2014, 04:14 PM

Normality is restored!! Hope we can at least hold on, but given the chances in the 1st half, we should should just keep going for it and try and get another 2.

COYB!!!!!

Howie5o
01-01-2014, 04:36 PM

Normality is restored!! Hope we can at least hold on, but given the chances in the 1st half, we should should just keep going for it and try and get another 2.

COYB!!!!![/quote]

Lobbing the Amstel down ..nerves more than owt..glad I aint listening just got Stelling and his gang on in the pub ..

DanRrr
01-01-2014, 05:06 PM
All's well that ends well Howie ;)

10th, 2 points from 6th. Not bad after 5 'dropped' points at home.

champs95
01-01-2014, 05:11 PM
Just over 30k on at Elland Rd today. Always a hard place to go and get a result.

DanRrr
01-01-2014, 05:22 PM
Well, here's the stats.

Bowyer has taken an average of 1.5 points per game over the last 10 and 1.41 over the season. There are 22 games left. If the current average stays in tact, we'll finish on 77 points, which was 3rd last season!

It's good to dream XD

jordan12rhodes
01-01-2014, 05:24 PM
i think this result shows us how unwise it is in this league `nominating` games we`ll get points from..

DanRrr
01-01-2014, 05:32 PM
i think this result shows us how unwise it is in this league `nominating` games we`ll get points from..

100% agree. Anyone can beat anyone on their day and that's that. Got to wait until the final whistle.

backofthenet
01-01-2014, 06:03 PM
Slowly creeping closer and closer to the play offs.

Bowyer slowly getting his mark on the team.

If we continue our slow improvement, we will be a match for any team in this league come the final third of the season.

DanRrr
01-01-2014, 07:10 PM
Well, here's the stats.

Bowyer has taken an average of 1.5 points per game over the last 10 and 1.41 over the season. There are 22 games left. If the current average stays in tact, we'll finish on 77 points, which was 3rd last season!

It's good to dream XD

Whoops, I got carried away and had us on 44 points :blue: It would of course mean we'd finish with 67, which was 8th last season. Bowyer had better up his record, as I've already booked a hotel and train tickets to Wembley XD

champs95
01-01-2014, 07:51 PM

I don't think it's a case of nominating games at all. We are simply not good enough to do that, nor are many teams in this division, hence anyone can beat anyone. If your a play off team at the end of the season, you will win, draw and lose games in equal proporation. Which we have been doing, will continue to do, and what sees us sat 2 points short at around the halfway mark. If you look at the Xmas games, as a whole, and the points on offer, in a realistic way, take into consideration the form going into that period, which was up & down. And all in all, you'd have taken that. It doesn't matter if they come in unexpected ways, like away, or not, as in the 2 home games. It's the points tally that counts. And we are 2 points from the play offs.
In the next half of the season, I fully expect us to lose games, some maybe at h

Howie5o
02-01-2014, 03:13 PM
Well a radical team selection and Rovers pull off a fantastic result which i certainly didnt think we d get ...
Three forwards away from home ?..yet against Sheff Weds at home GB replaced a striker with a holding midfielder with game to be won ..certainly gets the fans scratching their heads does GB ..but credit where due ..fantastic result tied in with one or two results going for us and now just 2pts off the play offs..

Those who went the game ..did the suspension of Lowe actually benefit Rovers in how they played ..?and if so ..will GB think twice about starting with him im our next league game ?