PDA

View Full Version : Nice one Chelsea

pompeygun
01-01-2014, 05:08 PM
Oh well we lost but faf the CL contenders scummers have been stuffed 0-3.XD XD XD
Now thats funny.
Grannie64 where are you??

chrisF
01-01-2014, 06:40 PM
They've been sussed. The ponce will have to work out a plan B - starting with how not to concede goals.
Still been a good first half of the season though, but realistically aiming for top ten, not CL!!

BileysThere
01-01-2014, 07:53 PM
TBF to them they were overachieving, i don't think any sensible one of them expected too much this season, give it another 125 and who knows?

lovedeanblue
01-01-2014, 09:36 PM
Chelsea winning down the m27 slightly eases the pain of us losing yet again. After all we have won only one league game since the first Saturday in November while taking just one point away (Hartlepool). :blue:

Corkhead
02-01-2014, 08:55 AM
It was quite enjoyable to watch for such a one-sided game. O:)

I thought McManaman’s description of the Southampton performance in the second half as “a shambles” was slightly harsh. O:)

Actually, I’d like to claim some of the credit. Ever since I put Lovrens in my fantasy team they’ve been shipping goals for fun. I think I may have put the mockers on them. O:)

pompeyx
02-01-2014, 01:39 PM
Well done, and keep up the good work. XD

Corkhead
02-01-2014, 01:43 PM
Accepting donations to keep him in even though he is costing me shedloads of points every week. >:)

Southerndown
02-01-2014, 01:50 PM
It was quite enjoyable to watch for such a one-sided game. O:)

I thought McManamana??s description of the Southampton performance in the second half as a??a shamblesa?? was slightly harsh. O:)

Actually, Ia??d like to claim some of the credit. Ever since I put Lovrens in my fantasy team theya??ve been shipping goals for fun. I think I may have put the mockers on them. O:)

Corky, is your new year resolution to talk in tongues?

Corkhead
02-01-2014, 01:54 PM
I know but the general consensus is I talk bollox all of the time anyway. Now I?ve given it a visual expression for 2104 as well.

Or another explanation - I have been watching Paranormal Witness where unexplained scary things happen to innocent people. Do you think we may be possessed?