PDA

View Full Version : Fecking pop stars

NAREYETAL
01-01-2014, 05:33 PM
These fecking dafties have actually started to believe all the press nonsense about moving for millions.

Robbo, GMS, Stretch, Gauld,Soutar and even Ciftci would be far better practicing corners/throw ins etc.

Dinnae be blaming Graham for today ... point the finger at those who let us down today.

Instead of phissing off to St Andrews for a sneaky drink and a wee skirmish, save your energy for ON the pitch.
GONETOTHEIRHEADS.COM

zico_the_arab
01-01-2014, 05:49 PM
Correctamundo

Need to lose the "we just need to be on the pitch to win" attitude

Onward and upward :-)

pertharab
01-01-2014, 06:25 PM
These fecking dafties have actually started to believe all the press nonsense about moving for millions.

Robbo, GMS, Stretch, Gauld,Soutar and even Ciftci would be far better practicing corners/throw ins etc.

Dinnae be blaming Graham for today ... point the finger at those who let us down today.

Instead of phissing off to St Andrews for a sneaky drink and a wee skirmish, save your energy for ON the pitch.
GONETOTHEIRHEADS.COM

Exactly. You only have to look at the match stats. today !! And please no more it was the refs fault !!

arabian_ian
01-01-2014, 06:34 PM
Pop stars would have put up a better show.

Thon was very disappointing.

In fact our festive period game have been fkn awful.

From looking at maybe 9/9 we've amassed the grand total zero points.

Take a look at yourselves boys.

duke_the_arab
01-01-2014, 07:05 PM
Looking at it today Aberdeen fully deserved to win . Conditions probably suited them more but they controlled possesion,looked stronger than us all over the pitch,had the better chances and looked as if they wanted the win more after they equalised.
With the pitches starting to cut up and getting heavy we have started to struggle and the free flowing football has dissapeared. Confidence will be phucked now and still reckon few players were carrying injuries today. Hibs,ICT,Ross County,Farmers and Thistle before cup game a big January coming up.

JUSTaway
01-01-2014, 07:06 PM
We were outmuscled all over the park today from first minute to the last. Ball didn't stick to any of the front players, we must have been in double figures amount of free-kicks needlessly given away in Robson territory including the winner, shocking defending for pen leaving the guy in ten yards of space, and the last half hour flood was picking up every loose ball.

Think the fans have been more guilty of hyping the players than the players themselves, let's get behind them. Make no mistake we got what we deserved today however, we were poor, and toiled in conditions. We need to toughen up

shed_boy_21
06-07-2018, 12:16 PM

GONETOTHEIRHEADS.COM

I'd literally give a limb to have some of these popstars back.

Phuck me we've sunk to a low I didn't know existed.

In Mike (ST) We Trust!!

stokearab
06-07-2018, 12:59 PM
I'd literally give a limb to have some of these popstars back.

Phuck me we've sunk to a low I didn't know existed.

In Mike (ST) We Trust!!

And you waited 4 years to post that?

shedboy71
06-07-2018, 02:25 PM
a few good posters who dinnae post much anymore too

thefutureistangerine4
06-07-2018, 02:30 PM
a few good posters who dinnae post much anymore too

I am not surprised. This forum has just become a toxic environment. The friendly banter level has sunk to an all time low. Sad really as I used to really like this forum.

JUSTaway
06-07-2018, 02:58 PM
I can't believe Germany beat Brazil 7-1

shedboy71
06-07-2018, 03:46 PM
I can't believe Germany beat Brazil 7-1

XD

Noddydog
06-07-2018, 05:20 PM
I am not surprised. This forum has just become a toxic environment. The friendly banter level has sunk to an all time low. Sad really as I used to really like this forum.
Agreed! (Username used to be finarab).

Chick A Saw
06-07-2018, 07:41 PM

Biggest problem on here is the Dees that continually come on here, along with the ones that prove the obsession runs both ways!

billymorgan
07-07-2018, 01:28 PM
Biggest problem on here is the Dees that continually come on here, along with the ones that prove the obsession runs both ways!

Boo Hoo ye big girls blouse XD

GUNBOAT
07-07-2018, 09:27 PM

GONETOTHEIRHEADS.COM

Eh thought the board had gone up a notch till i noticed that a troll had dug his hole O a lifetime.FN sad to see some of today's poster's with the Dees thrown in compared to the boys of 2010 to 2015,FACT.