PDA

View Full Version : Good win today

YickLatic
01-01-2014, 06:01 PM
Three points, third clean sheet and just out of the play offs on goal difference when we win our game in hand :D

And Boozy Joe scored a goal:star:

Couple of additions this month and we're reet.

Use, Uwe, Uwe, Uwe, Rosler, Rosler,

sheeeeeeeeeep
02-01-2014, 01:24 AM
Three points, third clean sheet and just out of the play offs on goal difference when we win our game in hand :D

And Boozy Joe scored a goal:star:

Couple of additions this month and we're reet.

Use, Uwe, Uwe, Uwe, Rosler, Rosler,

Do you play like that every week? That was the biggest sack of **** I have ever seen from a team. Fouling and time wasting from the first minute, and you are still meant to have prem players on your books? That was a joke of a match, you should be ashamed.

Nobrot
02-01-2014, 08:44 AM
Do i detect a very small hint of jealousy tut tut tut !!!

swishswish
02-01-2014, 08:49 AM
Derby are not exactly a team of shrinking violets themselves. Only one team had players injured yesterday and they weren't playing in white and black.

sheeeeeeeeeep
02-01-2014, 10:21 AM
Do i detect a very small hint of jealousy tut tut tut !!!

Not at all, we are 4th and I'm very happy. We played crap yesterday and didn't deserve anything, but that display from your lot was unbearable to watch. Your striker was leading with his elbows every time he went up for a ball. Your no 24 took an age over every throw in from the first minute and that gypo playing behind your striker was diving every chance he got. You didn't play any football at all.

Honestly I'm not jealous it's a serous question, is that how you play under Rosler, or was it just for us?

Les_bradds_lad
02-01-2014, 10:29 AM
Just for you shep

roslers comments

"We had a game plan and played differently than they expected us to. We decided not to play our passing game and wanted to have a high line and I think it worked very well - we had more attempts on goal and the better chances in the first half."

tommy_wafc
02-01-2014, 11:11 AM
That was the biggest sack of **** I have ever seen from a team. Fouling and time wasting from the first minute

How ironic, given that's precisely how Derby set up against us at the DW a few weeks back. Defenders and mifielders constantly fouling, a number of fouls taking place in the box ignored and constant time wasting.

Come to think of it, Burnley and Birmingham did the same to us, we probably did the same against Reading due to being infront.

Every team to some extent does it, when they're trying to secure a good result and it's a tight game.

asb
02-01-2014, 12:36 PM
Do you play like that every week? That was the biggest sack of **** I have ever seen from a team. Fouling and time wasting from the first minute, and you are still meant to have prem players on your books? That was a joke of a match, you should be ashamed.[/quote]

:D What's up Sheeeepshagggggger?

Take a pill and chill out!B)

jimlatic
02-01-2014, 02:46 PM
Bitter lot these rams...even Man Utd/Chelsea etc will grind out results, time waste, win ugly to get three points.Seem to recall Derby doing plenty of that in the second half at our place when 3-0 up. Get over it. We probably did you a favour and mclaren will strengthen.

HOODIE
02-01-2014, 03:31 PM
Bitter lot these rams...even Man Utd/Chelsea etc will grind out results, time waste, win ugly to get three points.Seem to recall Derby doing plenty of that in the second half at our place when 3-0 up. Get over it. We probably did you a favour and mclaren will strengthen.

You are absolutely right, that game will have showed our owners that we cannot have a serious shot at promotion with such a small and young squad.

You guys came down and did a number on us yesterday, stopped us playing our usual passing game, building from the back and getting our full-backs forward.

As spoiling tactics go you were spot on and fair play it worked and you got 3 points.

Derby have doing really well of late. Winning 8, drawing 1, and losing 1. We are the highest scorers in the league and have played the best football in the division, even some our rival, Forest supporters have acknowledged that point. And without spending hardly any money.

I us

swishswish
02-01-2014, 03:45 PM
If you actually read what Rosler said we adapted our tactics to suit that game. Our last away games at Reading and Sheffield Wednesday we out footballed them both, especially in the first half. We proved ourselves to be flexible and able to adopt different tactics depending on the opposition and the circumstance. It seems you are only able to play one way and if it doesn't work you're snookered.

guzss
02-01-2014, 04:10 PM

You are absolutely right, that game will have showed our owners that we cannot have a serious shot at promotion with such a small and young squad.

You guys came down and did a number on us yesterday, stopped us playing our usual passing game, building from the back and getting our full-backs forward.

As spoiling tactics go you were spot on and fair play it worked and you got 3 points.

Derby have doing really well of late. Winning 8, drawing 1, and losing 1. We are the highest scorers in the league and have played the best football in the division, even some our rival, Forest supporters have acknowledged that point.

HOODIE
02-01-2014, 04:48 PM
If you actually read what Rosler said we adapted our tactics to suit that game. Our last away games at Reading and Sheffield Wednesday we out footballed them both, especially in the first half. We proved ourselves to be flexible and able to adopt different tactics depending on the opposition and the circumstance. It seems you are only able to play one way and if it doesn't work you're snookered.

You maybe right, we can only play one way at the moment. We don't have the players to play any other way, the squads too thin. So hopefully yesterday loss will prove a silver lining and we can address these issues in the January window.

Perhaps will have to watch a few more Wigan games before coming to the conclusion that the Martinez way is dead and buried at the DW.

guzss
02-01-2014, 05:39 PM

You maybe right, we can only play one way at the moment. We don't have the players to play any other way, the squads too thin. So hopefully yesterday loss will prove a silver lining and we can address these issues in the January window.

Perhaps will have to watch a few more Wigan games before coming to the conclusion that the Martinez way is dead and buried at the DW.[/quote]

Rosler will take some time to adapt the players to his preferred style but we have already seen signs that it will be c

Ihaventaclue
02-01-2014, 08:08 PM
It's a bit odd that Sheeeeeep is so upset about the 'apparent' time wasting on Sunday.

I seem to remember a month ago when Derby were at DW and it began to look as if there was a slim chance we may nick a draw ... guess what ... DCFC started to time waste. That's ok, tho.

lincolnlatic
02-01-2014, 10:09 PM
not forgetting when Derby came to our place we gifted them three goals a goalkeeping error for the first, a pass to an opponent in space for the second and a penalty for the third. Derby fouled and wasted time from then on Did what they had to do to win the game