PDA

View Full Version : Post match barf !

bazwillrun
01-01-2014, 06:33 PM
" West Ham boss Sam Allardyce:

"I am disappointed because we went down to 10 men and that was a turning point.

"Our captain was irresponsible, not just for today but for the future because he is suspended. He's let everyone down and himself.

"Kevin is an experienced player and I'm surprised because he had a silly challenge at Liverpool. That's two in the space of the month and it's something I will not allow to happen."

errr but it has ...twice now as you correctly reminded us !

So, there you have it todays debacle is all down to Nolan and the injury

Tone_Loc
01-01-2014, 06:40 PM
[quote="bazwillrun" West Ham boss Sam Allardyce:

"I am disappointed because we went down to 10 men and that was a turning point.

"Our captain was irresponsible, not just for today but for the future because he is suspended. He's let everyone down and himself.

"Kevin is an experienced player and I'm surprised because he had a silly challenge at Liverpool. That's two in the space of the month and it's something I will not allow to happen."

errr but it has ...twice now as you correctly reminded us !

So, there you have it todays debacle is all down to Nolan and the injury[/quote]

His post-match comments are every bit as predictable as his team tactics.

Of course it WAS a turning point. But like almost all of the excuses that Sam has given this season...the problems can be traced back directly or in-directly to poor decision making on HIS part.

His persistence with Nolan this season has been beyond belief. This has sewn irritation and some resentment w