PDA

View Full Version : Play offs

needle
01-01-2014, 07:17 PM
We could do it , but how funny would it be if we did and played Burnlah and beat them . 1st leg at t`Turf we win 3-1 , second leg they win 1-0 at Ewood . The 34 year record goes and they wont be able to celebrate it .
Ha Ha Ha

bigmoon
01-01-2014, 07:56 PM
Lets just be happy that we are there abouts. I am still scared to even think about the playoffs in case I jinx us...

Two points off the playoffs halfway through the season is decent going. Lets hope that we can push on in the second half of the season. However, I will still say well done to the danglies, who I thought would have started to fall away by now.

Fingers crossed for t'Rovers.

I know that Champs will be like a dog with three dicks tonight after that result against them dirty Yawkshire lot. Enjoy it Champs!

champs95
01-01-2014, 08:01 PM
Lets just be happy that we are there abouts. I am still scared to even think about the playoffs in case I jinx us...

Two points off the playoffs halfway through the season is decent going. Lets hope that we can push on in the second half of the season. However, I will still say well done to the danglies, who I thought would have started to fall away by now.

Fingers crossed for t'Rovers.

I know that Champs will be like a dog with three dicks tonight after that result against them dirty Yawkshire lot. Enjoy it Champs!

Oh yes Moony :D these knobs are getting it all day at work tomorrow.
I do believe that's 6 points we have taken from Dirty Leeds? :D

backofthenet
01-01-2014, 09:51 PM
I think we can do it. Its also pretty obvious berneleee might hit the play offs too.

This could be a very interesting season