PDA

View Full Version : The tactical genius that never takes any blame...

Thames_Irons
01-01-2014, 08:23 PM
See 'Captain Play For A Draw's' comments from mid December.

Even he admits it! Sack the fkr now! - view external link (http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/94871/Sam-Allardyce-I-must-deliver-or-be-sacked)

SuperIrons
02-01-2014, 03:43 AM
As reported in the above article after our 0-0 draw v the Mackems on 14/12/2013, our esteemed and shrewd tactician of a manager Mr Samuel Allardyce said the following:

“They [referring to Gold & Sullivan] cannot be patient forever if I continue to lose football matches,” said Allardyce. “It’s impossible for them to ride the pressure that will come upon them, impossible not to succumb to that pressure like many other owners have done.

“When you look at their history, they have always shown a level of patience to overcome difficult situations and I hope that will be the same. But I know that in the end it is about getting results.

“Everybody will speculate about my future now because I am in the same position as all the other clubs who have got rid of their managers. It is perceived that I am the next one in the line. But it is just about picking up a few points.”

Let me repeat that last line:

"But it is just about picking up a few points."

Exactly how many has this 'should-be Eng

palerider
02-01-2014, 06:10 AM
[quote="SuperIrons"]As reported in the above article after our 0-0 draw v the Mackems on 14/12/2013, our esteemed and shrewd tactician of a manager Mr Samuel Allardyce said the following:

“They [referring to Gold & Sullivan] cannot be patient forever if I continue to lose football matches,” said Allardyce. “It’s impossible for them to ride the pressure that will come upon them, impossible not to succumb to that pressure like many other owners have done.

“When you look at their history, they have always shown a level of patience to overcome difficult situations and I hope that will be the same. But I know that in the end it is about getting results.

“Everybody will speculate about my future now because I am in the same position as all the other clubs who have got rid of their managers. It is perceived that I am the next one in the line. But it is just about picking up a few points.”

Let me repeat that last line:

"But it is just about picking up a few po