PDA

View Full Version : Nice one Southend

Dirtyweasel
01-01-2014, 08:51 PM
So we lost to one of the top teams in Europe, no real shame in that. I wonder how long before one of the morons who are famed only for stealing from one of their own cancer charities (And a kids one at that) makes reference to it being in some way more shameful than losing to a sh1t Southend team in L2?

My guess is it won't be too long, given the sheer number of retards down there.

proclaimer
01-01-2014, 09:55 PM
Actually I think Southend are not doing too badly which is why I anticipated an easy home win. So as our game drifts towards the obvious conclusion imagine my disappointment as I see the score is 1 - 1. Then, as if by divine intervention, it says Southend have scored in 90+2. Nice one Southend.

ozzy62
02-01-2014, 07:28 AM
Wonder if Sonny Bradley will dedicate his goal to Adam Lallana.

EI EI EI EO

OUT THE FOOTBALL LEAGUE THEY GO.XD XD XD

Prinz_Eugen
02-01-2014, 08:15 AM
So we lost to one of the top teams in Europe, no real shame in that. I wonder how long before one of the morons who are famed only for stealing from one of their own cancer charities (And a kids one at that) makes reference to it being in some way more shameful than losing to a sh1t Southend team in L2?

My guess is it won't be too long, given the sheer number of retards down there. You need to get a life

Dirtyweasel
02-01-2014, 09:39 AM

My guess is it won't be too long, given the sheer number of retards down there. You need to get a life[/quote]

Would posting on a rivals message board be the life you suggest?

K5054
02-01-2014, 12:24 PM
I was listening to radio Solent just before the match yesterday and I don't know who it was that said it but the words went something like "Portsmouth can beat anyone in L2 once they've found their form so there's no chance of them going down". XD XD XD XD XD When's that going to be then? XD XD XD XD XD

Dirtyweasel
02-01-2014, 09:44 PM
When's that going to be then?

The GLCT will be down sooner rather than later.

Tick tock :heart:

proclaimer
03-01-2014, 08:55 PM
[quote="K5054". XD XD XD XD XD When's that going to be then? XD XD XD XD XD[/quote]

I could win the lottery once I've found the 6 relevant numbers. TBH I think that's got as much chance. XD

Dirtyweasel
03-01-2014, 09:15 PM
Let's hope the GLCT cancelled game tomorrow has another adverse effect on their robust business plan.

pfcsteve72
03-01-2014, 09:47 PM
Still the same old sh!t, well done girls