aussieowl
01-01-2014, 10:50 PM
Also known as Bladesmad...yer gotta love it..XD

royzablade
02-01-2014, 08:33 AM
And Banno's favourite home. THE BLADES ;D

Rotherhamowl10
02-01-2014, 11:35 AM
What is the latest myth Aussie? It's great to see how many of them start to believe the myth and then claim it as fact, some of them stick believe Hillsborough was built on a pig farm XD XD...bless

aussieowl
02-01-2014, 11:25 PM
What is the latest myth Aussie? It's great to see how many of them start to believe the myth and then claim it as fact, some of them stick believe Hillsborough was built on a pig farm XD XD...bless

How's this to start the new year off...

"Owls do seem amazingly obsessed about telling everyone how big they are and how everyone likes them, how everyone wants them in the PL and love visiting Hillsboro."

"tell each other stories about how you all bought tickets in the away end and how everyone says you have the best supporters in the world."

XD

awayowl
03-01-2014, 08:33 AM
I think its all a myth ;D

Rotherhamowl10
03-01-2014, 09:22 AM

How's this to start the new year off...

"Owls do seem amazingly obsessed about telling everyone how big they are and how everyone likes them, how everyone wants them in the PL and love visiting Hillsboro."

"tell each other stories about how you all bought tickets in the away end and how everyone says you have the best supporters in the world."

XD[/quote]

XD Same old then.

It comes down to the irony of the 'massive' statement, the majority of them can't work out that it's a tongue in cheek saying from them calling it us.

I would love someone to write down every myth a blades fan has ever said about Wednesday, it would make for comedy reading!

aussieowl
03-01-2014, 09:32 PM
""many Wednesday fans don't recognise the 96" is the newest one.

Rotherhamowl10
03-01-2014, 11:09 PM
[quote="aussieowl" is the newest one.[/quote]

I don't know how you can even interact with them aussie, you have more patience than I do.

Using the deaths of 96 football fans to 'try' and score points, what an idiot he is.

helmut_rooster
04-01-2014, 10:27 AM
This could easily turn into another 500 reasons thread >:)

Hykeham8lade
05-01-2014, 08:27 AM
The Owls Premiership Return Ticket was my favourite myth.

Or was it the Dulux 5

and as for the massive as you all know that was a genuine cry from your fans, which was hilarious! It was only when the hilarity started to spread beyond the boundaries of Sheffield it got reversed to 'a joke'.

awayowl
05-01-2014, 10:11 AM
The Owls Premiership Return Ticket was my favourite myth.

Or was it the Dulux 5

and as for the massive as you all know that was a genuine cry from your fans, which was hilarious! It was only when the hilarity started to spread beyond the boundaries of Sheffield it got reversed to 'a joke'.

Looks like 'Mr no sense of humour' has arrived

Rotherhamowl10
05-01-2014, 11:19 AM
The one about how they're going to spend billions was a favourite of mine...

Or the one about us not paying the Sheffield children's hospital for the shirt sponsorship...

The 'Massive' saying is still lost on them though, it was the best insult they had given us since the days of 'Gary Madine,washing machine', now they get wound up by it and I think they actually believe it.

braggyowl
05-01-2014, 02:15 PM
They are "on the up" now after beating a struggling Prem side...No mention of em being one point above the relegation zone like :O

aussieowl
07-01-2014, 02:04 AM
The one about how they're going to spend billions was a favourite of mine...

Or the one about us not paying the Sheffield children's hospital for the shirt sponsorship...

The 'Massive' saying is still lost on them though, it was the best insult they had given us since the days of 'Gary Madine,washing machine', now they get wound up by it and I think they actually believe it.

They do believe it mate...that's what makes it the best myth of all.

cazzaswfc
07-01-2014, 06:04 PM
Let me guess, Hillsborough has only ever had upgrades on a freebie whilst the Lane has been built out of the United coffers which impacted their ability to compete with us squad wise.

That was always one of my favorites, ;D

I thnk my favorite new one is how we won the league cup with the banks money and why do we harp on about how it should have been 10-1 when it was a "close" game. B) (got to love Katch)

sexypistol
19-01-2014, 05:45 PM
Anyone remember the classic "Bladesman culture" thread. XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

Rotherhamowl10
20-01-2014, 01:11 PM
[quote="***ypistol" thread. XD XD XD XD XD XD XD[/quote]

XD XD XD

That was absolutely quality. Shame it has been deleted, although there is something on Owlstalk about it (see link).

It was comedy gold, it had something about them being the better dressed supporters, then someone claiming Deane was better than Hirst.

My favourite from the thread - "there were only 13,000 owls at the BDM (we had 13,000 crowds prior and after that match ) so the rest must have been blades. and one pig even remembers the entire top third of the hillsboro kop twirling their red and white scarfs in delight as the teams came out" XD XD - view external link (http://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/index.php/topic/176776-blades-mad/page-2)

braggyowl
20-01-2014, 03:01 PM
XD XD XD XD Comedy gold indeed...XD XD

hoothoot
21-01-2014, 10:41 AM
XD XD XD XD Comedy gold indeed...XD XD

Talking of comedy gold, they have a thread up "THE GOAL AGAINST THAT BROKE YER HEART?"
It only has 34 replies! XD XD XD XD XD XD

Sticking their head in the sand since 1923!

braggyowl
21-01-2014, 02:21 PM
Like it button pressed. :D

helmut_rooster
21-01-2014, 03:20 PM
Like it button pressed. :D

...and pressed...and pressed...and pressed...and pressed...and pressed...and pressed...and still it does not work >:(

sexypistol
12-02-2014, 09:55 PM
Another myth they have peddled for years is regarding their game against us at Hillsborough in 1992 when they claim there were THOUSANDS of em sat in our North stand. Reality was around 300 to 400 and they say we exaggerate the figures. :D