PDA

View Full Version : poor fans

terror81
02-01-2014, 02:55 AM
well done today. you deserved your win (with a corrupt ref) but your fans are a disgrace. (not all of you hopefully) walking down the road after the game some of your fans with kids in there hands trying to goad us with abuse. there was a lot of united fans arguing with them but fortunatly nothing came of it. felt sorry for the kids. hopefuly the kids are not aware of how stupid some of your fans are cause believe me they were lucky.

Aipple
02-01-2014, 06:28 AM
not sure what yer saying there...we were goading youse were arguein and believe you oor fans were lucky? aye lucky as in what? they had hooses to go home to as apposed tae caravans ? or they might have had to spend a night in your hovel ? bottom line is there are always situations like that if fans are passing each other ..get yer ground sorted oot then and we would not have tae walk past yiz and make ye feel left oot we yer crimbo lee coopers on next time.

WilliesTash
02-01-2014, 06:54 AM
folk still steamin from the bells I see

Aipple
02-01-2014, 09:35 AM
No dobt the sherberts had a lot to do with it ... but there is a thing here , ive noticed it on their board as well trying to make out we were the culprits for any discrepancy that happened ...sour grapes if ye ask me, I think considering there was the guts of 4 thou down and the time of year, we were generally well behaved ive seen more carry on from smaller groups up here and nothing said. and really if ye can keep fans apart during the game with such care then allow them to meet up after the game so easily what do ye expect...just get over it ...and as for the guy on yer board that thinks ye should snap up Reynolds ...send him home hes had far to much, remember who yiz are XD X-D

Dumfries_Sheep94
02-01-2014, 10:04 AM
well done today. you deserved your win (with a corrupt ref) but your fans are a disgrace. (not all of you hopefully) walking down the road after the game some of your fans with kids in there hands trying to goad us with abuse. there was a lot of united fans arguing with them but fortunatly nothing came of it. felt sorry for the kids. hopefuly the kids are not aware of how stupid some of your fans are cause believe me they were lucky.

Oh dear! XD

You do remember that it was just last week that your fans were fighting with stewards.

Pacman1903
02-01-2014, 10:40 AM

Oh dear! XD

You do remember that it was just last week that your fans were fighting with stewards.[/quote]

And you have David Evildick and your groundsman in your ranks so don't try and tell us what's right or wrong

elderado9193
02-01-2014, 10:44 AM
Oh dear...XD XD

This one seems to be a wee bit upset at his team's inadequacies.

Football fans goading each other eh..

Whatever next...XD XD

RedStarTorphins
02-01-2014, 10:52 AM
Awwwww, this one is hurting big time.

Poke it up yer hole ya pikey c*nt.

Just be grateful you never got a smack in yer snivelling, weasely face.

You've just made a Grade A bell end of yourself.

Goading & intimidation are part and parcel of football.

If you don't like it, f*ck off to ikea on match day.

Stef
02-01-2014, 10:54 AM
But it's the children ! won't somebody think about the children?

Dandy_2_Stars
02-01-2014, 12:30 PM
I would never call United fans poor, OK we are all better off finacially but it's bad form to rub their Pikey noses in it.

Regarding the "troubles" - Wonder how many Dons fans have had the sh*t kicked out of them in Dundee as they wander down the hill (on their own) to catch the train ?

EintrachtFrankfurt
02-01-2014, 12:32 PM
seems as if banter is not allowed down tannadice way. :blue:

SMsW
02-01-2014, 01:00 PM
This chocolate must be the biggest zoomer on there & by f*ck he's got some competition.

TheAngusBull
02-01-2014, 01:17 PM
seems as if banter is not allowed down tannadice way. :blue:

It is but it has always been one way.

In the words of Cpl. Jones "they don't like it up 'em'.

Many of them just don't get this message board malarkey.

aleale
02-01-2014, 06:48 PM
He's right about the corrupt ref to be fair. How the boy wasn't sent off for the punch on Pawlett and how Gomis didn't pick up two yellows I'll never know. Surprised he gave the blatant penalty.

DEFCON
02-01-2014, 07:12 PM

Sounds like Police Scotland had another easy day of it then...wonder how many Joots "arguing" back had kids or was it all a bunch of kidless scarfers doing the arguing acting like hard men?

SMsW
02-01-2014, 07:14 PM
Did we let down tyres on kids wheelchairs this time again or is that just when we are in Glasgow?

Dandy_2_Stars
02-01-2014, 07:57 PM
Did we let down tyres on kids wheelchairs this time again or is that just when we are in Glasgow?

I mind when the Casuals filled in a wheelchair bound kid outside the Mainer - just as Mark Hateley was showing the loon how to use your elbow to best effect.

Hang your head in shame you well dressed scum (and the casuals wurnae much better).

SMsW
02-01-2014, 08:02 PM

I mind when the Casuals filled in a wheelchair bound kid outside the Mainer - just as Mark Hateley was showing the loon how to use your elbow to best effect.

Hang your head in shame you well dressed scum (and the casuals wurnae much better).[/quote]

Aye and that was before he was assaulted to severe injury and permanent disfigurement with a writing pad.

campervanbethoven
02-01-2014, 08:14 PM
Aye and that was before he was assaulted to severe injury and permanent disfigurement with a writing pad.

That was obviously back in the days of granite notepads because he is one permanently disfigured looking kaaant. :)

DEEDONIAN
02-01-2014, 10:24 PM
There were a few Aberdeen fans in Lochee before the game on new years day and they were sound..

Simmie4
02-01-2014, 10:30 PM

Careful now - any violence, flares or the like and there might be a snivelling 2 faced grass about

XD

RedStarTorphins
02-01-2014, 10:47 PM

Careful now - any violence, flares or the like and there might be a snivelling 2 faced grass about

XD[/quote]

Intimidation, goading, even the odd spot of Queensbury is fine by me.
Flares? They're for faggots.
Your choice I suppose ;)

Devanha Red
10-10-2019, 10:18 AM
Some shameful stuff posted on this thread. I think we should be truly thankful that most involved have buggered off to post on hooligan forums.

Deedonian, glad to here some of the more grown up dandies who can handle their ale were well received in Lochee.

That's what it's all about. Hope you get back up this season because the SPL needs you badly.

afc1903mad
10-10-2019, 10:32 AM
Some shameful stuff posted on this thread.

Why resurrect an almost 6 year old thread then?
What's the aim?