PDA

View Full Version : rollercoaster season

Derbymiller
02-01-2014, 09:02 AM
So after 24 games and the transfer window open if we look at the rollercoaster of the season so far the highs have to be
1.6th in the league
2.Playing some nice football
3.A squad that seems to be together and determined
4.A board that are prepared to invest and back the manager
5.Just promoted and in the top half of the table
6.Getting good home and away support

The lows
1.The home form is shocking, only 3 wins
2.The lack of youth team players coming through, this is a longer term concern for me
3.Thinking Mills is a league 1 player, why isn’t Rowe given a chance
4.In game tactics, the ability to change a game
5.Too much blaming of referees

Overall we don’t really have anything to moan about, I think that Jan will have a huge impact on our season. If we strengthen our team and get a good set of results from the remaining 4 games then a top ten position will be achieved and that is a great season. If things go against us then our focus has to be that 55 points, but that really is wo

Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss
02-01-2014, 09:36 AM
Pretty much agree with all of that the officials have been awful though. Yesterday the ref had a good game got near enough everything spot on, rightly sent Morgan off and gave the free kick. It was the lino that got him to change his mind and he should be dealt with over his complete incompetence. I hope it was incompetence. :s :s

Some things never seem to change for us whoever our manager is such as 'In game tactics' and why is it that whenever we get someone sent off we never get anything from games?

I just wish we could have more intelligent football debate on here rather than folk slagging off players and the folk who don't like Evans having digs all the time.

Thoroughly enjoying my football ATM and I'm not going to let the idiots spoil that. :D :D

UTM!

luvpud
02-01-2014, 02:12 PM
Pretty much agree with all of that the officials have been awful though. Yesterday the ref had a good game got near enough everything spot on, rightly sent Morgan off and gave the free kick. It was the lino that got him to change his mind and he should be dealt with over his complete incompetence. I hope it was incompetence. :s :s

Some things never seem to change for us whoever our manager is such as 'In game tactics' and why is it that whenever we get someone sent off we never get anything from games?

I just wish we could have more intelligent football debate on here rather than folk slagging off players and the folk who don't like Evans having digs all the time.

Thoroughly enjoying my football ATM and I'm not going to let the idiots spoil that. :D :D

UTM!