PDA

View Full Version : highlights

gramiller1959
02-01-2014, 09:09 AM
he dives :blue: you might think different :) - view external link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtube_gdata_player&v=xwHDlxUSugo&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DxwHDlxUSugo%26feature%3 Dyoutube)

OregonMiller
02-01-2014, 07:40 PM
First time have seen it, disgrace. The Coventry lad should play for Chelsea with theatrics like that.

Brin
02-01-2014, 07:54 PM
Fist I too have seen it an OMG there's no wonder the gaffer went ballistic on the radio last night...how on earth did the assistant Ref see that as a penalty situation?

No qualms about the straight red as I called that before the ref pulled out his card...but come on for crying out loud that's bloody appalling!

Maybe the Coventry diving cheat and Pope could start up a theatrical school once they retire...

CoventryCityFC
02-01-2014, 09:04 PM
hows it a straight red but Callum Wilson is a cheat at the same time? Has he dived or is it a red card? Your fans need to make your mind up! You had the better first half, scored 1. We had the better 2nd half and scored 3.

millertop
02-01-2014, 09:11 PM
hows it a straight red but Callum Wilson is a cheat at the same time? Has he dived or is it a red card? Your fans need to make your mind up! You had the better first half, scored 1. We had the better 2nd half and scored 3.

It was a red because he was brought down on goal, it was outside the box and your player dived in the box so not a penalty.

CoventryCityFC
02-01-2014, 09:20 PM
The only decision we got our way yesterday was down to the linesman!

BradfordFozzie
02-01-2014, 09:28 PM
I'm not sure why people are saying Wilson dived? Morgan clearly clipped him and his momentum took him into the box, it's not his fault the linesman made the wrong call!

I haven't heard a Coventry fan say it was a penalty? On their forum they've pretty much said so, but you take your luck when it turns up, just like we would have done.

BradfordFozzie
02-01-2014, 09:30 PM
The only decision we got our way yesterday was down to the linesman!

Just when you'd stated talking sense! XD XD XD

millertop
02-01-2014, 09:39 PM
I'm not sure why people are saying Wilson dived? Morgan clearly clipped him and his momentum took him into the box, it's not his fault the linesman made the wrong call!

I haven't heard a Coventry fan say it was a penalty? On their forum they've pretty much said so, but you take your luck when it turns up, just like we would have done.

Arms up in air like he's been shot, obviously going to throw himself in the box for a Pen.

BradfordFozzie
02-01-2014, 10:02 PM

Arms up in air like he's been shot, obviously going to throw himself in the box for a Pen.[/quote]

Did you not think it was a foul? If you didn't then fine, if you agree it was a foul then to be honest it doesn't matter if Wilson does a triple back flip followed by a double toe loop! It's still a foul!! I'll repeat again, it was the linesman's call, not the players.

millertop
02-01-2014, 10:24 PM

Arms up in air like he's been shot, obviously going to throw himself in the box for a Pen.[/quote]

Did you not think it was a foul? If you didn't then fine, if you agree it was a foul then to be honest it doesn't matter if Wilson does a triple back flip followed by a double toe loop! It's still a foul!! I'll repeat again, it was the linesman's call, not the players.[/quote]

Yes a foul no mistake, I was just answering your question why some fans said he dived.
All players do it even ours.
Yes it

1960smiller
02-01-2014, 10:38 PM
For god sake stop moaning,ok not a pen but what a silly silly thing to do by Morgan it's like Claude against port vale put your self in that position you will get punished,IMO two school boy errors & ok poor refs & linesman but lets not blame everybody & not our selves.

deano_83
03-01-2014, 10:44 AM
Dunno what games some people watch. Port Vale were the same, fans moaning at the ref saying they got nothing when they got most of the 50/50s all game.

Do opposition fans actually think they get a rough trot against us with some of the dire officials we get considering who our manager is?

I thought the ref had a decent game on Wednesday barring the howler for their pen, but that was down to the lino, yet Coventry fans seem to think we got all the decisions. :/ :?

At best at the moment we've had a few refs that let the game flow, but when it comes to the crucial game changing decisions we get nothing.

millertop
03-01-2014, 10:47 AM
Dunno what games some people watch. Port Vale were the same, fans moaning at the ref saying they got nothing when they got most of the 50/50s all game.

Do opposition fans actually think they get a rough trot against us with some of the dire officials we get considering who our manager is?

I thought the ref had a decent game on Wednesday barring the howler for their pen, but that was down to the lino, yet Coventry fans seem to think we got all the decisions. :/ :?

At best at the moment we've had a few refs that let the game flow, but when it comes to the crucial game changing decisions we get nothing.

Agree