02-01-2014, 09:14 AM
I think that everyone will agree. B)

DITA
02-01-2014, 09:24 AM
Nae arguments here.

:star: :star:

DannyBhoy
02-01-2014, 09:28 AM
He really impressed me against ICT, what age is he?

It begs the question though, why is your club not as good as others at talking up your young talent?

DITA
02-01-2014, 09:34 AM
Some of our young talent did a great job of talking themselves up in the recent past. Look how well it did them. Fraser, McGuire and Grimmer, all playing in the big leagues?

Letting the palyers do the talking on the pitch, and signing them up on longer deals is the way forward, and finally in DM we have a manger not scared enough to do this early on.

PP is 22.

Dirty_Dingus_Magee
02-01-2014, 10:04 AM
He really impressed me against ICT, what age is he?

It begs the question though, why is your club not as good as others at talking up your young talent?

When do Aberdeen in General ever get talked up?

TBH I'd rather they did their talking on the pitch. Dundee Utd players have been talked up because Stephen Thompson is needing money.

These youngsters at Utd are good, the best one out of the lot being Stuart Armstrong, but I'm glad that we're not being talked up. All the focus has been on Utd and there's more chance of them losing players than us.

IanAberdon
02-01-2014, 11:41 AM
Is Gauld the one they call the new Messi?

Don't know about that, but the DABS were a mess! >:)

SRYB
02-01-2014, 01:33 PM
Gauld never got in the game at all, which was disappointing, but no doubt he is an exceptional talent. Young lad and early days still.

Soutar was poor, Robertson showed some of his skills. Agree though Armstrong possibly the best of the crop at the moment.

Got to be good for Scottish fitba and the national team, a fair few young lads around the game here the now showing great potential.

Mason89
02-01-2014, 02:14 PM
I've only seen Utds dream crop of talent against us, so really can only form my opinion on that.

They're all f*cking garbage :)

sword_of_truth
02-01-2014, 02:25 PM
Pawlett is better than Gauld B)

arabwelder
02-01-2014, 04:18 PM
Pawlett is nearly 23 and at Aberdeen Gauld has just turned 18 so nearly 5 year difference.

Gauld wont be at utd by the time hes Pawlett age.

Gauld is needing a rest after all the kicks that have hit him in weeks.

Gauld is a better player has more ability vision just a pity it didn't work on Wednesday.

No complaints from me the better team won might not have if the ref done his job properly flood should have walked for his first challenge never mind the other 2 fouls after that

Red_Zeppelin
02-01-2014, 04:59 PM
the DABS simply did not have the mental toughness tae mix it with the dons...it really is as simple as that.

Alternative_Poster
02-01-2014, 05:09 PM
Pawlett's been excellent this season and fairly consistent.

Pitched in with 5 goals as well. Long may it continue.

Also his pace brings us a lot of free kicks and penalty claims. Also good to see he's cit out the diving.

Dirty_Dingus_Magee
02-01-2014, 06:37 PM
Pawlett is nearly 23 and at Aberdeen Gauld has just turned 18 so nearly 5 year difference.

Gauld wont be at utd by the time hes Pawlett age.

Gauld is needing a rest after all the kicks that have hit him in weeks.

Gauld is a better player has more ability vision just a pity it didn't work on Wednesday.

No complaints from me the better team won might not have if the ref done his job properly flood should have walked for his first challenge never mind the other 2 fouls after that

Noticed Mackay- Steven was never in the game after that challenge by Willo. Paton should've also walked for Utd.

AguyIknow
03-01-2014, 05:29 PM
Watched Pawlett on the tv highlights last night - he fair ripped DU apart and in the end there were some heavy tackles going in trying to stop him.