PDA

View Full Version : Millers announcement

Derbymiller
02-01-2014, 09:16 AM
Apparently today Rotherham are to make an important announcement after 24 games and having the joint 5th worst home record for points in the league with only Tranmere and the bottom club Stevenage winning fewer games at home.

The management team have studied all the home game DVD's overnight and have decided that when we lose or draw at home it is always down to the referee or the officials. They insists in those games it hasn't been down to the team only playing for 60/70 mins, inability to make tactical changes, poor substitutions or generally not being good enough.
Evans has spoken to his other management mates and they agree that they see the same when they lose as well it is always the officials. Evans said "Moyes,Mouriniho, Rodgers, Wengar and of course Sir Alex have all provided me examples of where officials have cost them every game that they don't win, it is clearly a conspiracy against managers"
It was noted that whilst watching the DVD's we actually had a ref on our side

NYSRich
02-01-2014, 09:25 AM
Early front runner for worst post of 2014.

one_a_day
02-01-2014, 09:26 AM
Yeah, cos we are the massiv rovrum united and should never get beat.

We're 6th in the league FFS. Give it a rest.

Derbymiller
02-01-2014, 09:52 AM
I think you will find it was a joke and you will see from my other post I am not unhappy we are doing well. For gods sake lighten up and have a bit of fun, managers do constantly blame the officials when things go against them and evans is always doing it. I think it is called "deflection", our home record is something to be concerned about surely we are allowed to comment on issues on this board or do we always have to to see things as being perfect.
Where in the post do I say we are not allowed to lose? i don't, god why bother trying to have a sensible debate or a light hearted look at various areas when all you get is abuse arrggghhh

Heman
02-01-2014, 10:24 AM
We have fad some crap referees - we do seem to be given a penalty against us every other home game, but to just blame the ref is narrow minded and pathetic. If Evans said "They had the luck of the green AND were the better team in the second half" he would be more accurate than "It was the lino".

Galant
02-01-2014, 01:29 PM
Forget it Derbymiller - nice post - nice use of sarcasm and point well made - most on here are too thick to understand.