PDA

View Full Version : Billy Davies

tricky5971
02-01-2014, 10:22 AM
Just watched his recent interview about striker s and Hobbs . Straight to the point and can t fault the responses made by him . Media constantly trying to twist stuff . It is what it is . Clinical striker required . It would be stupid to mention targets and figures . For those who criticize him I could jot fault the reading comments made. We should of won . My biggest issue with billy is his fault with buying strikers . He can't pick a good one to save his life . What would we do for a collymore, a Sheringham ?

Bourne1865
02-01-2014, 11:31 AM
In my opinion he messed up signing Henderson and not Billy Sharp. Plus he has never given Derbyshire a proper go. He keeps using him as a Sub. If Sharpie and Matt had been given a proper go they would be banging them in.

I just feel BD hadn't got much of a clue when it comes to strikers. Tudgay is another example of a mismanaged striker. In general BD wastes their talent and they get sent out on loan. If BD can sort this situation out we have a shot at promotion. Our lack of goals in games could cost us.

nffc_lad_92
02-01-2014, 08:57 PM
are you serious??? matthew derbyshire would be scoring for fun??? no he wouldnt because he is not good enough and im sure at preston nugent scored for fun when billy was in charge

Polish_ForestMad
02-01-2014, 10:46 PM
are you serious??? matthew derbyshire would be scoring for fun??? no he wouldnt because he is not good enough and im sure at preston nugent scored for fun when billy was in charge
still drunk from new years eve.

tricky1972
03-01-2014, 06:49 AM
In my opinion he messed up signing Henderson and not Billy Sharp. Plus he has never given Derbyshire a proper go. He keeps using him as a Sub. If Sharpie and Matt had been given a proper go they would be banging them in.

I just feel BD hadn't got much of a clue when it comes to strikers. Tudgay is another example of a mismanaged striker. In general BD wastes their talent and they get sent out on loan. If BD can sort this situation out we have a shot at promotion. Our lack of goals in games could cost us.

Really???

This season in the league?

Henderson 16 games 5 goals
Sharp 10 games 2 goals

Maybe we should have gone all out for a striker and paid ?4m+, let?s face it that?s why QPR are so free scoring (oh hang on, they have scored 8 goals fewer than us, despite being 6 points ahead of us)

Turns out it not just Billy that knows nothing about strikers!?!?!?!