PDA

View Full Version : Our new manager

hammeredhome
02-01-2014, 02:10 PM
Everyone wants a change, fair enough, but WHO do you want, and more importantly, WHO WILL COME HERE.

dagger
02-01-2014, 02:13 PM
my money is on Malky as they would have had a chat after the fulham bag of ... and if you beleive our board they are chatting to BFS as we email and if they sack him and have no instant replacement with the window open they are stupid as he has to get players in or very clever as they can use this as an excuse not to spend

WHU **** the rest

SuperIrons
02-01-2014, 02:14 PM
Martinez all day long for me but of course that ain't gonna happen in which case...?

:?

Simone
02-01-2014, 02:20 PM
All I can hope for is that Gold and Sullivan make a considered, well researched and open minded selection when appointing their next manager. It's their business and they keep ****ing it up!

clemmo
02-01-2014, 02:21 PM
I'd like Di Matteo...would he come?i doubt it one look at the sqaud and he'll think sod that

hammeredhome
02-01-2014, 02:22 PM
All I can hope for is that Gold and Sullivan make a considered, well researched and open minded selection when appointing their next manager. It's their business and they keep ****ing it up!

So what would be your advice mate??

NeLSon_manjaffa
02-01-2014, 02:27 PM
who ever it is needs to be fully aware of this clubs traditions and football

depends on where we are at the end of the season too

if right now as a sh1t sorter i'd say someone like sven goran eriksson ( yes him )

NeLSon_manjaffa
02-01-2014, 02:28 PM
I'd like Di Matteo...would he come?i doubt it one look at the sqaud and he'll think sod that

was going to mention him too but thought the same

hammeredhome
02-01-2014, 02:29 PM

if right now as a sh1t sorter i'd say someone like sven goran eriksson ( yes him )

Really.XD XD

palerider
02-01-2014, 02:32 PM
If there is a board meeting, and if it is about Sam's position, and if he calls the Chuckle Brothers very nastys during said meeting and they sack him then pay what it takes and go for Sean Dyche.

But the three ifs have to be in place first.

NeLSon_manjaffa
02-01-2014, 02:32 PM

Really.XD XD[/quote]

yeah ... so he'd do worse then ?

temporary measure i hasten to add

SuperIrons
02-01-2014, 02:33 PM
'sh1t sorter'

'sorter sh1t' suggestion methinks

;D

SuperIrons
02-01-2014, 02:34 PM

Really.XD XD[/quote]

yeah ... so he'd do worse then ?[/quote]

Yep. Both in the bedroom and with the directors in the boardroom!

;D

hammeredhome
02-01-2014, 02:35 PM

Really.XD XD[/quote]

temporary measure i hasten to add[/quote]

Nice cheap option ffs.XD XD

NeLSon_manjaffa
02-01-2014, 02:37 PM
'sh1t sorter'

;D

why not ... he's got a ton of experiance and i think he'd be aware of what it means at west ham ... under a temporary measure i could see it work ... as long as he doesn't want a million quid a month

sure and steady can get results and does play a footballing side

NeLSon_manjaffa
02-01-2014, 02:39 PM

Really.XD XD[/quote]

temporary measure i hasten to add[/quote]

Nice cheap option ffs.XD XD[/quote]

i did mention that above actually XD

only1salty
02-01-2014, 02:40 PM
Redknapp
Eddie Howe (anyone who can get Bournemouth in the Championship must be a miracle worker)
Steve Clarke/Kevin Keen
PdC - yes honestly because the remaining games this season would be a laugh)

In fact anyone who knows how to set up a team with round pegs in round holes, calls a pass something that is from one player to another below chest height and doesn't think a cross is the left back kicking it 60 yards from his own half to the box.

I would also vote for anyone who thinks Nolan and O'Brien should be sent back to Bolton or anywhere north of Watford Gap and have an injunction taken out that prevents them coming inside the M25 ever again :-)

Who do I think we will end up with?

Someone like Dave f*cking Jones

hammeredhome
02-01-2014, 02:40 PM
'sh1t sorter'

;D

why not ... he's got a ton of experiance and i think he'd be aware of what it means at west ham ... under a temporary measure i could see it work ... as long as he doesn't want a million quid a month

sure and steady can get results and does play a footballing side[/quote]

I'm sure he's fully aware of "the West Ham way" ffs.XD

hammeredhome
02-01-2014, 02:42 PM
Redknapp
Eddie Howe (anyone who can get Bournemouth in the Championship must be a miracle worker)
Steve Clarke/Kevin Keen
PdC - yes honestly because the remaining games this season would be a laugh)

In fact anyone who knows how to set up a team with round pegs in round holes, calls a pass something that is from one player to another below chest height and doesn't think a cross is the left back kicking it 60 yards from his own half to the box.

I would also vote for anyone who thinks Nolan and O'Brien should be sent back to Bolton or anywhere north of Watford Gap and have an injunction taken out that prevents them coming inside the M25 ever again :-)

Who do I think we will end up with?

Someone like Dave f*cking Jones

Harry's a good shout, and Clarke's available, and knows the club.

Eggerts_Ears
02-01-2014, 02:45 PM
'Arry, if he'd come.

Be careful what you wish for, as has been pointed out, we're more likely to be stuck with a Mcleish or Fry than we are a Martinez or Laudrup.

NeLSon_manjaffa
02-01-2014, 02:48 PM
'sh1t sorter'

;D

sure and steady can get results and does play a footballing side[/quote]

I'm sure he's fully aware of "the West Ham way" ffs.XD[/quote]

i'm pretty sure he would be ... i'd say he has a bit more about him than allardyce has up top

as for redknapp ... i'd begrudgingly accept him at the moment ... clarke ... if he can't keep west brom happy then he's never going to do the same at west ham imo

palerider
02-01-2014, 02:49 PM
Warnock's available.

NeLSon_manjaffa
02-01-2014, 02:49 PM
'Arry, if he'd come.

Be careful what you wish for, as has been pointed out, we're more likely to be stuck with a Mcleish or Fry than we are a Martinez or Laudrup.

agree
and that's why i can't believe the faith people put in the owners

Simone
02-01-2014, 02:50 PM

So what would be your advice mate??[/quote]

I wanted to see the owners approach a progressive Euro manager of similar ilk to Michael Laudrup or Jurgen Klopp but now it's looks likely the club will be going down They would probably be looking for someone with promotion pedigree such as Mackay. I doubt any young or old aspiring European coach will want to manage in the Championship. It's definitely a environment for a Brit managers or foreign coaches with English league experience.

NeLSon_manjaffa
02-01-2014, 02:50 PM
Warnock's available.

tht kunt would actually do a better job than allardyce imo

Whiskyman
02-01-2014, 03:47 PM
Harry's a good shout, and Clarke's available, and knows the club.

Clarke is indeed available. But he was also sacked along with Zola by Pinky & Perky when they took over.

SuperIrons
02-01-2014, 03:56 PM
'Arry can be lured.

Better than many doing the rounds.

Would the fans accept him if he was to come?

Many still seem to be divided in their opinion.

I for one thought he was good for us at the time he came.

hammerwell06
02-01-2014, 03:57 PM
I can't believe you lot still seem to think BFS will be sacked...

Just be careful what you wish for, because the only way I can see them sacking him is if we sold someone like Ravel to finance his compo as well as funding new players.

They have said many of times that they will back him untill the end of the season , while they also realise half the team is injured at the moment , can't see how anyone can blame him for injuries TBF.

While I'm not happy with Sam at the moment I think given the chance he is probably the only one around that will keep us up.
We now have the window open and player's returning from injury.

Has no one seen the list of injuries other teams are now starting to pick up , look at @rsenal for 1. We have been through that stage of losing key players & they are slowly coming back.

With other teams also failing to have a consistent run of wins around us , we are still able to get out of relegation . We still have the 2nd half of the season yet...

clemmo
02-01-2014, 04:02 PM
Rednapp and G&S...no thanks

A manager who spends money for fun with a scatter gun apporach and a pair of numpties that court media coverage and love a false promise.

That gents is a match made in administration

Eggerts_Ears
02-01-2014, 04:09 PM

A manager who spends money for fun with a scatter gun apporach and a pair of numpties that court media coverage and love a false promise.

Say what you like about the **** twins, but they wouldn't allow that to happen mate.

BlackDiamond
02-01-2014, 04:15 PM
With other teams also failing to have a consistent run of wins around us , we are still able to get out of relegation . We still have the 2nd half of the season yet...

The problem with this picture,is we have 18 games available to garner points and we can't do any garnering at the mo...because of the big guy in charge.

Now, you might not see this as an itsy bitsy restraing factor, but I do. The defence would like to offer as evidence, exhibit #19 West Brom and exhibit #20 Fulham.

Simone
02-01-2014, 04:20 PM
[quote="hammerwell06"]I can't believe you lot still seem to think BFS will be sacked...

Just be careful what you wish for, because the only way I can see them sacking him is if we sold someone like Ravel to finance his compo as well as funding new players.

They have said many of times that they will back him untill the end of the season , while they also realise half the team is injured at the moment , can't see how anyone can blame him for injuries TBF.

While I'm not happy with Sam at the moment I think given the chance he is probably the only one around that will keep us up.
We now have the window open and player's returning from injury.

Has no one seen the list of injuries other teams are now starting to pick up , look at @rsenal for 1. We have been through that stage of losing key players & they are slowly coming back.

With other teams also failing to have a consistent run of wins around us , we are still able to get out of relegation . We still

clemmo
02-01-2014, 04:25 PM

Say what you like about the **** twins, but they wouldn't allow that to happen mate.[/quote]

hopefully that means they think like me and Harry is not the man, as much as he is a good manager he is not for us.

plus paying sam off and QPR compo will leave nothing in the pot

hammerwell06
02-01-2014, 04:31 PM
So basically BD your saying it's BFS fault players are getting injured ?

Just look at our recent games , haven't we lost at least 1 ***** player in each of them games ? ( is that really bfs fault ?)

Also I think most of you forget this is our 2nd season back in the prem , our team is only going to be thin in quality & relying on loan signings , just in case we don't survive.

Imo most teams that come back up to the prem normally have a good season and at least 1 team will make top 10 . Most of that is because other teams don't know the playrrs & style . However the 2nd season is the make or break one. That's when you spend out to stay in the league.

Now we have done just that in the last 2 season's ij buying the players we bought. Ok u can use Carroll & him being injured , but lets be honest , 'We are a better team with him in it than not ' .

We have had 4 key players out so far this season & imo its the defence thats been the problem more recently than not scoring goals.

frenchlion
02-01-2014, 04:32 PM
[quote="hammeredhome"]

who ever it is needs to be fully aware of this clubs traditions and football.

There is someone who fits perfectly the description and knows your club inside out.
At the moment he's looking for work and could do a job for your lot. I have a bit of a memory blip and can't quite remember his but it's Steve something or other.

BTW: Happy new year to you all

NeLSon_manjaffa
02-01-2014, 04:37 PM
who ever it is needs to be fully aware of this clubs traditions and football.

There is someone who fits perfectly the description and knows your club inside out.
At the moment he's looking for work and could do a job for your lot. I have a bit of a memory blip and can't quite remember his but it's Steve something or other.

BTW: Happy new year to you all

XD
nice try frenchie ... did you pluck the hedgehog properly this christmas :D

happy new year to you too mate

hammeredhome
02-01-2014, 04:48 PM
[quote="hammerwell06"]So basically BD your saying it's BFS fault players are getting injured ?

Just look at our recent games , haven't we lost at least 1 ***** player in each of them games ? ( is that really bfs fault ?)

Also I think most of you forget this is our 2nd season back in the prem , our team is only going to be thin in quality & relying on loan signings , just in case we don't survive.

Imo most teams that come back up to the prem normally have a good season and at least 1 team will make top 10 . Most of that is because other teams don't know the playrrs & style . However the 2nd season is the make or break one. That's when you spend out to stay in the league.

Now we have done just that in the last 2 season's ij buying the players we bought. Ok u can use Carroll & him being injured , but lets be honest , 'We are a better team with him in it than not ' .

We have had 4 key players out so far this season & imo its the defence thats been t

WHU
02-01-2014, 04:55 PM

ain't going that bandy at qpr at present, with that scenario mate?

rarely disagree with you on things but redknapp i would take

won't happen though he's committed to end of season minimum at qpr

hammeredhome
02-01-2014, 04:59 PM

won't happen though he's committed to end of season minimum at qpr[/quote]

You don't think "Our Arry" could be enticed shall we say?XD XD

Trust all is well on The Riviera W.

BlackDiamond
02-01-2014, 05:24 PM

Trust all is well on The Riviera W.[/quote]

A small sweetner in the "Rosie" account might grease the wheels of progress...;D

WHU
02-01-2014, 06:12 PM

all good thanks mate and hope likewise there

redknapp simply won't happen, for many reasons

di matteo picking up a fortune on gardening leave still from chelsea, won't happen

malky very unlikely, protracted court sh1t about to happen with old sweet and sour in wales

clarke extremely unlikely given circumstances

adkin

hammeredhome
02-01-2014, 07:58 PM

all good thanks mate and hope likewise there

redknapp simply won't happen, for many reasons

di matteo picking up a fortune on gardening leave still from chelsea, won't happen

malky very unlikely, protracted court sh1t about to happen with old sweet and sour in wales

clarke extr

terrya1965
02-01-2014, 09:17 PM
Whatever happens,BS isn`t the way forward.His stuck in the dark ages,plays the percentage game and its sh*t to watch.

San Dyche or Eddie Howe seem decent shouts.I`d even put Mrs Doubtfire in there too.He has good experience and actually think his a decent manager.Most of all,I wanna see us playing half decent football.

THEY will keep Sam though.Hoping that he can keep us up..If we go down,they can f**k off too.>:(

WHU
02-01-2014, 10:46 PM
i like that post terry but not mrs. doubtfire, for me

another very limited manager in my view

Eggerts_Ears
03-01-2014, 10:16 AM
PDC?? Honestly?? :O :O

WHU
03-01-2014, 10:25 AM
for the excitement/getting everyone pulling the same way/unite everyone factor, yes EE. long term, not my first choice. classic interim material then see how it goes. ask sunderland. he kept them up when all looked lost.
;D

Eggerts_Ears
03-01-2014, 10:48 AM
for the excitement/getting everyone pulling the same way/unite everyone factor, yes EE. long term, not my first choice. classic interim material then see how it goes. ask sunderland. he kept them up when all looked lost.
;D

Happy new year Wooey babes, hope you and yours are well.

Always respect your views mate and regarding Allardyce it looks like you may well be proved right. I actually find myself wanting him out too.

However, I cannot for the life of me see why anyone would want PDC. He was found out after 3 games mate, we've got 19 left. It would be an unmitigated disaster, I am convinced of it. Not only that, it would ruin the reputation one of the few heroes we've had over recent years.

So, expect him to take over in the next 2 weeks and see us fighting for Europa league places by April. XD XD

OZHAMMER
03-01-2014, 11:09 AM
agree with ee... paolo is a basket-case.