PDA

View Full Version : Le Fondre to leave Reading?

tony260674
02-01-2014, 02:12 PM
A possibility according to BBC.
I expect there to be plenty of takers in the championship. - view external link (http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25577217)

Brin
02-01-2014, 02:14 PM
Leeds...Leeds...Leeds...

Or dare we dream?

Tenpast_Chelsea
02-01-2014, 02:26 PM
We can dream but i can't see it happening, i agree with Leeds as Mcdermott signed him for Reading so he (and us) knows what he can do :star: :star:

deano_83
02-01-2014, 02:31 PM
He tweeted yesterday he's fed up of sitting on the bench and wants to get out and play football, in a nutshell.

Sharp and Blackman have jumped infront of him this season in their pecking order. :/

gramiller1959
02-01-2014, 02:43 PM
leeds if not here on loan ;D thats why evans went to reading ? :O

caytonmiller
02-01-2014, 03:59 PM
no thanks. he should go to leeds

kempo
02-01-2014, 04:48 PM
Le Fondre wont want to drop to L! and he isnt an Evans type of player...Dicko works hard as well as score goals and thats what Evans wants.

If I could choose between Dicko and ALF then Dicko for me.

CrackersATM
02-01-2014, 05:33 PM
If we could get Alfie on loan we'd be mad not to do it. For us he never played with players like Pringle, Frecklington and O'Connor who can give him decent service. I'd guess he's fitter as well now so to me it would be a no brainer.

UTM!

gramiller1959
02-01-2014, 06:05 PM
Le Fondre wont want to drop to L! and he isnt an Evans type of player...Dicko works hard as well as score goals and thats what Evans wants.

thats a fair point as evans might see alf as lazy same as nards :/ but we still aint found out why evans was at reading

CrackersATM
02-01-2014, 06:24 PM

thats a fair point as evans might see alf as lazy same as nards :/ but we still aint found out why evans was at reading[/quote]

I disagree with SE when he says certain strikers are too lazy. I want a forward who's never too far from the box to get on the end of chances and have a burst of speed when needed. Respect to players like Revell for working hard and though they contribute to the team you'd get nowhere playing 2 players like him. I'm thinking Robins and Lee partnership and Alfie knows where the net is like Robins did.

UTM!

merry_miller
02-01-2014, 07:01 PM
Would be very surprised if Le Fondre goes to Leeds, Mcdermott used Le Fondre as a super sub a fair bit anyway. Imagine he's going to want to start games wherever he goes.

Deepmidwinter
02-01-2014, 07:23 PM
He tweeted yesterday he's fed up of sitting on the bench and wants to get out and play football, in a nutshell.

Sharp and Blackman have jumped infront of him this season in their pecking order. :/

If he wants to play football in a nutshell maybe he should go to Brazil

audimiller
02-01-2014, 07:51 PM

thats a fair point as evans might see alf as lazy same as nards :/ but we still aint found out why evans was at reading[/quote]

I disagree with SE when he says certain strikers are too lazy. I want a forward who's never too far from the box to get on the end of chances and have a burst of speed when needed. Respect to players like Revell for working hard and though they contribute to the team you'd get nowhere playing 2 players like him. I'm thinking Robins and Lee partnership and Alfie knows where the net is like Robins did.

UTM![/quote]

Forwards are the first line of defence when opposition have the ball, we can't afford to have th

millavanilla
02-01-2014, 08:12 PM
Maybe hed go to huddersfield...

merry_miller
02-01-2014, 08:41 PM
Maybe hed go to huddersfield...

That's what I'm expecting to be honest, Robins gave him his chance & started him too.

mikemiller
03-01-2014, 12:50 AM
By the way, anybody who is calling ALF "lazy" has probably never actually seen him play

vespabri
03-01-2014, 07:12 AM
I love Alfie..(not litteraly mind), he"s a born goalscorer and i can"t believe no club has signed him up yet.
We can"t afford him now but if he was to sign for us then that in my view would confirm our place in the playoffs..yes 1 player would make that difference.

gramiller1959
03-01-2014, 09:16 PM
Reading striker Adam Le Fondre has admitted he would consider a move elsewhere in a bid to play more regularly. Le Fondre is the leading scorer for the Royals this season with seven goals, but has started just nine league games and is now mulling over his options. Manager Nigel Adkins, though, has made it clear that he still regards Le Fondre as a key part of his plans and does not want him to leave.

millavanilla
04-01-2014, 08:00 AM
I have to agree with wage structures gram, last thing we need is to get in debt through paying daft money out...but its a vicious circle...until we do, well not attract permanent signings of championship standard..

gramiller1959
04-01-2014, 10:36 AM
I have to agree with wage structures gram, last thing we need is to get in debt through paying daft money out...but its a vicious circle...until we do, well not attract permanent signings of championship standard..

this is true i why some people cant get there head round why our squad is getting smaller :) he is getting rid of squad players "mills" etc and hopefully we will see a couple of premiership standard players coming in to push us on for promotion