PDA

View Full Version : On yer morning roll?

Mook1
02-01-2014, 02:17 PM
I like to mix it up but recently I've settled on a bacon & hash brown doubler with broon sauce.

The breakfast of Gods :D

tartanscone1314
02-01-2014, 02:20 PM
Well buttered Morton roll with Square sausage fae butchers and a large free range egg with runny yolk and tomato ketchup .

Hibees
02-01-2014, 02:32 PM
I enjoy a spinach and baby leaf salad with a slice of gluten free plum tomato and a couple of thinly sliced cucumber portions, topped with a small handful of sunflower seeds drizzled with a fine, low fat tuscanny dressing on a wholemeal, seeded ciabatta.

Mook1
02-01-2014, 02:34 PM
I enjoy a spinach and baby leaf salad with a slice of gluten free plum tomato and a couple of thinly sliced cucumber portions, topped with a small handful of sunflower seeds drizzled with a fine, low fat tuscanny dressing on a wholemeal, seeded ciabatta.

Fancy Dan eh? :D

Hibees
02-01-2014, 02:44 PM
One tries :P

DannyBhoy
02-01-2014, 02:47 PM
Good thread this, we haven't had one like it this year.

Mortons crispy roll with nice smoked bacon, tottie scone a,d tomato sauce. Or the same rollwith good steak sausage out the butchers, bacon and brown sauce.

EastStand_Elite
02-01-2014, 02:51 PM
We'll fired handmade roll buttered with loads of bacon and a big egg, not too runny, not too hard.

BertrandRussell
02-01-2014, 03:37 PM
Bacon and egg with brown sauce is unbeatable.

DannyBhoy
02-01-2014, 03:42 PM
I don't like eggs, so it is beatable.

And you lot through there don't get the Mortons rolls, so I'd say a lot is wrong with your choice.

:blue:

Mook1
02-01-2014, 03:43 PM
The cafe roond the corner from me does as good a roll as I've ever tasted, I dinnae like my roll crispy anyway.

BertrandRussell
02-01-2014, 03:45 PM
I like a nice big soft roll. Eggs provide protein and are far more healthy than most of the other things Scottish folk put in breakfast rolls.

DannyBhoy
02-01-2014, 03:47 PM
The cafe roond the corner from me does as good a roll as I've ever tasted, I dinnae like my roll crispy anyway.

I don't care what you say, Mortons rolls are unbeatable. Excellent for cold meat and salad rolls as well.

BertrandRussell
02-01-2014, 03:48 PM
I've just googled them and they look cr@p.

521buc
02-01-2014, 03:49 PM

Nice one, fancy that Masel ..good diet for sure.

Mook1
02-01-2014, 03:50 PM

I don't care what you say, Mortons rolls are unbeatable. Excellent for cold meat and salad rolls as well.[/quote]

I'm not slagging Morton's rolls, I've probably never had one.

DannyBhoy
02-01-2014, 03:50 PM
I've just googled them and they look cr@p.

********. >:(

DannyBhoy
02-01-2014, 03:51 PM

That's very Toryglen.

1995_Oh_My_Sides_
02-01-2014, 03:56 PM
Well buttered Morton roll with Square sausage fae butchers and a large free range egg with runny yolk and tomato ketchup .

Ketchup is for 8 year olds.

DannyBhoy
02-01-2014, 04:00 PM

Ketchup is for 8 year olds.[/quote]

We've been through this, many, many times. :blue:

Ketchup is okay as a condiment as and when the situation requires.

Hibees
02-01-2014, 04:02 PM

That's very Toryglen.[/quote]

You're right and a wee shop in toryglen sells the lot as well.

1995_Oh_My_Sides_
02-01-2014, 04:03 PM

Ketchup is for 8 year olds.[/quote]

We've been through this, many, many times. :blue:

Ketchup is okay as a condiment as and when the situation requires.[/quote]

Correct. If you're 8. >:)

gersforme
02-01-2014, 04:04 PM
only oddballs eat a breakfast, i refuse to eat until my stomach is full of bevvy, i generally eat about 8 pm, chippy or take away, nae wonder i'm a fat baldy basturd :blue:

JimmyHaze
02-01-2014, 04:14 PM
I'm with Gers Gekko on this

DannyBhoy
02-01-2014, 04:14 PM
only oddballs eat a breakfast, i refuse to eat until my stomach is full of bevvy, i generally eat about 8 pm, chippy or take away, nae wonder i'm a fat baldy basturd :blue:

I knew it!!!

http://i44.tinypic.com/dmbes6.jpg

gersforme
02-01-2014, 04:15 PM
I'm with Gers Gekko on this

XD XD

Alternative_Poster
02-01-2014, 05:00 PM
Well fired roll.

Charles McLeod Stornoway black pudding

Fried egg perfectly cooked so that the yolk fills the roll without firing out the edges.

Dirty_Dingus_Magee
02-01-2014, 06:48 PM
Lately ah've just been having bacon and brown sauce in a Scotch morning roll.

I like rolls where you actually have to tear the bread when you bite into it. Nae the saft *****y anes.

Normally I'd have an egg with a nice runny yolk with either Lorne, link or bacon. Always broon saass though.

DeeMo
03-01-2014, 12:25 PM
Just had black pudding fae the butchers and a free range egg perfectly cooked by the missus with daddies broon sauce on a well fired roll fae the bakers. It was superb washed down with a big mug of the finest Earl Gray tea :D

Mook1
03-01-2014, 12:29 PM
Just had black pudding fae the butchers and a free range egg perfectly cooked by the missus with daddies broon sauce on a well fired roll fae the bakers. It was superb washed down with a big mug of the finest Earl Gray tea :D

Daddies broon sauce?

Hang yer head in shame, DeeMo :D

DannyBhoy
03-01-2014, 12:32 PM

You'd get a kicking in the East End of Glasgow for asking for Daddies brown sauce, DeeMo.

DeeMo
03-01-2014, 12:37 PM
Daddies broon sauce was what was in the fridge. I've just asked her why she never bought hp and she said daddies was on offer. It tastes aright to me, what is the problem with it doon in Glasgow and Edinburgh ? :?

Dirty_Dingus_Magee
03-01-2014, 12:41 PM
Daddies broon sauce was what was in the fridge. I've just asked her why she never bought hp and she said daddies was on offer. It tastes aright to me, what is the problem with it doon in Glasgow and Edinburgh ? :?

I can't imaging there being much problem in Edinburgh. That watery broon saas they put on yer chips is terrible.

Mook1
03-01-2014, 01:13 PM

I can't imaging there being much problem in Edinburgh. That watery broon saas they put on yer chips is terrible.[/quote]

One of the worst posts I've seen on here.

DeeMo, it's HP sauce or nothing, get Mrs DeeMo telt :D

BertrandRussell
03-01-2014, 01:14 PM
HP Sauce definitely wins but there are some other decent brown sauces.

DeeMo
03-01-2014, 01:19 PM

I can't imaging there being much problem in Edinburgh. That watery broon saas they put on yer chips is terrible.[/quote]

DeeMo, it's HP sauce or nothing, get Mrs DeeMo telt :D[/quote]dinnae worry Mook she has now been telt to buy hp even if daddies is on offer.
The reply she gave me was unprintable even for this board :s
I hate Tescos and now wish I had kept my big gob shut :(

Mook1
03-01-2014, 01:21 PM

DeeMo, it's HP sauce or nothing, get Mrs DeeMo telt :D[/quote]dinnae worry Mook she has now been telt to buy hp even if daddies is on offer.
I hate Tescos and now wish I had kept my big gob shut :([/quote]

Feckin Women mate, I've had my own issues with mine this week, although she kens tae get HP :D

DeeMo
03-01-2014, 01:29 PM

I hate Tescos and now wish I had kept my big gob shut :([/quote]

Feckin Women mate, I've had my own issues with mine this week, although she kens tae get HP :D[/quote] if I dare cr

gersforme
03-01-2014, 02:31 PM
phuck all wrang with daddies broon sauce ya bunch of oddballs >:(

DeeMo
03-01-2014, 03:04 PM
Just got my own back, her car needs brake pads so I've telt her to do it herself B)
She is now saying that hp sauce will be in the fridge later today if I get he car sorted

KillieKingdom
04-01-2014, 01:30 AM
I'd have either:

1) Links sausages with tomato sauce

OR

2) Scrambled eggs with salad cream/Fried or poached eggs

BUT VERY RARELY

3) Bacon

weearabs
04-01-2014, 07:24 AM
bacon rolls when on holiday :)

when em no on holiday

cauld oatmeal wi raisins n a wee splash o milk.

DannyBhoy
04-01-2014, 07:29 AM

Nay offence, but that would be phucking boggin on a roll.

weearabs
04-01-2014, 07:35 AM

Nay offence, but that would be phucking boggin on a roll.[/quote]

ewwwww no on a roll...wid go roond n roond in yer mooth...:blue:

bacon rolls when em on holiday :)

DannyBhoy
04-01-2014, 07:36 AM
Do you like a roll and peh?

weearabs
04-01-2014, 07:53 AM
yeah ...wi broon sass nae butter, an some chips on the side...and you?

DannyBhoy
04-01-2014, 07:58 AM
Not particularly, I just wanted to fit 'peh' in a post.

:D

weearabs
04-01-2014, 08:13 AM

ye ken whit a peh is though aye...and a hairy peh tae shairley...would ye hae thon on a roll :O

1995_Oh_My_Sides_
04-01-2014, 10:22 AM

ye ken whit a peh is though aye...and a hairy peh tae shairley...would ye hae thon on a roll :O[/quote]

I like some of your posts. It's like a ****o version of The Broons. :D