PDA

View Full Version : Moyes the whinger

danegee
02-01-2014, 04:22 PM
Nothing about how Welbeck should have been booked for cheating yesterday.
Nothing about how welbeck dived at WHL to get a penalty that salvaged them a point.
Nothing about how Webb has consistently caved in at OT on numerous occasions in their favour.

The man is being found out. He's sh-it. He's won nothing as a manager.

Pellegrini and Jose have both taken over at 'big' clubs and done better. Everton are also playing better football without him.
Fergie only recommended him as he's a scot, and was always right up his Arse. Moyes was licking the arse of fergie for years for this job.

He's even trying to emulate him by blaming referee's for not helping them win/draw games.

However, he look like a spoiit, whining child when he does it.

Truth is you should have been 3-0 down at half time and you only played for the first 10 and then when you were 2-0 down.
I also doubt that if we would not have been switched off when you kicked off and not still cumming in our pants, pulling up o

DEVONSPUR
02-01-2014, 10:45 PM
It was a thoroughly deserved well earned victory by us and Moyes, if he had any class whatsoever, would have acknowledged that!

But he hasn't got any class and his ability as a manager is severely limited as evidenced by Everton moving on successfully without him!!

Always hated ManUre and always will!!

>:)

cliffyboy
02-01-2014, 11:46 PM
It was a thoroughly deserved well earned victory by us and Moyes, if he had any class whatsoever, would have acknowledged that!

But he hasn't got any class and his ability as a manager is severely limited as evidenced by Everton moving on successfully without him!!

Always hated ManUre and always will!!

>:)

Good morning, Devonspur.

I must admit, Moyes is losing all credibility now he's at United. Extraordinary how they seem to think they have an automatic right to win and to having every decision go their way.

DEVONSPUR
03-01-2014, 12:28 PM
Good afternoon Cliffy!

Obviously Moyes isn't as scary as Fergie and doesn't intimidate the officials as much, if at all!!

As their season disintegrates will they get rid and will Fergie return??

Before Xmas I would have thought that scenario unlikely but not now!!

BTW your usb is safefly packed in my hand luggage ready for my trip to Hong Kong in March as I can't sleep on a plane no matter how many Wet Spam videos I watch!!
;D

cliffyboy
03-01-2014, 12:41 PM
Good afternoon Cliffy!

Obviously Moyes isn't as scary as Fergie and doesn't intimidate the officials as much, if at all!!

BTW your usb is safefly packed in my hand luggage ready for my trip to Hong Kong in March as I can't sleep on a plane no matter how many Wet Spam videos I watch!!
;D

Afternoon, Devonspur.

No, same as me, I can't sleep at all on flights so enjoy the games.

What's happening with this ****ing footymad site? I posted a couple of replies and neither have appeared?

Been watching the United game again, as one does. It was a cracker of a win and I reckon Smalling's hand-ball was as much a stone-wall as Moyes thinks the Young incident was.

To be honest, I think Moyes doesn't realise how he is belittling himself by these responses each time.

His crap earlier this seas

jiltedjohn
03-01-2014, 03:56 PM
He sounded like that old whinger Sir Fergie tbh.

DEVONSPUR
06-01-2014, 04:15 PM
Good afternoon Cliffy!

;D

Afternoon, Devonspur.

No, same as me, I can't sleep at all on flights so enjoy the games.

What's happening with this ****ing footymad site? I posted a couple of replies and neither have appeared?

Been watching the United game again, as one does. It was a cracker of a win and I reckon Smalling's hand-ball was as much a stone-wall as Moyes thinks the Young incident was.

To be honest, I think Moyes doesn't realise how he is belittling himself by these r

dogara
07-01-2014, 02:12 AM
20 years of Fergie robbing teams is finally coming home to roost. manure deserve every poor decision they get and more. Relegation would be a fitting future.